VOTE: Should I get a U2 tatoo?

xtraspicy62

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

why not... i wanted a tattoo forever and finally got one a few months ago. it is U2 themed and i like it for me...the needle doesnt hurt that bad during thetattoo...you kind of zone out. the healing is actually more annoying with the itching etc. but hell yes...if you want one..think of a concept and go get it.

• 2 weeks later...

u2zoo24 wrote:

No don't do it. Everyone has tattoos. There sooooooooo cliche' now. "Wow you have U2 tattooed on you how original". I have toyed with the idea myself but came to the concluson it was a stupid one. Most people who have tattoo's have no concept of time apparently. Have you any idea how stupid that tattoo is gonna look in 40 years? Have you any idea how stupid it's gonna look to have a tattoo of a long gone rock band when your 80?

. I can't tell you how uniterested I am when someone wants to show me their tattoo of a unicorn, an eagle, dragon or a skull. Even though i'm a huge U2 fan I would have little interest in even a U2 tat.

Chances are if your asking for a vote from strangers your not that sure of it and should think long and hard about it. What's important to you? And do you want it PERMANENTLY on your body.

Just a thought.....

Best of luck

I share your thought.

• Subscriber

Coquelicot wrote:

u2zoo24 wrote:

No don't do it. Everyone has tattoos. There sooooooooo cliche' now. "Wow you have U2 tattooed on you how original". I have toyed with the idea myself but came to the concluson it was a stupid one. Most people who have tattoo's have no concept of time apparently. Have you any idea how stupid that tattoo is gonna look in 40 years? Have you any idea how stupid it's gonna look to have a tattoo of a long gone rock band when your 80?

. I can't tell you how uniterested I am when someone wants to show me their tattoo of a unicorn, an eagle, dragon or a skull. Even though i'm a huge U2 fan I would have little interest in even a U2 tat.

Chances are if your asking for a vote from strangers your not that sure of it and should think long and hard about it. What's important to you? And do you want it PERMANENTLY on your body.

Just a thought.....

Best of luck

I share your thought.

No fan about tatoo .

A natural skin is better.

For those who have tattoos, the part that's loved about it is that they are permanent. There are certain things I won't put on my body. First andforemost would be names of anyone or anything (other than my children).

Everyone has tattoos? That's a bit of a stretch. Everyone obviously doesn't have tattoos. Just those of us who want them and enjoy them.

• Subscriber

Coquelicot wrote:

u2zoo24 wrote:

Just a thought.....

Best of luck

I share your thought.

No fan about tatoo .

A natural skin is better.

For those who have tattoos, the part that's loved about it is that they are permanent. There are certain things I won't put on my body. First andforemost would be names of anyone or anything (other than my children).

Everyone has tattoos? That's a bit of a stretch. Everyone obviously doesn't have tattoos. Just those of us who want them and enjoy them.

You know, I rack my brains over the same question :-) I wanna get a U2 tatoo on my upper arm but my friends dissuade me from this idea. They say it would bedangerous for my health. But I think I will dare to get a U2 tatoo someday))))))))

• Subscriber

Hey Arinacool93, welcome to the Zoo!

Going on the assumption that you don't have any health issues; Tattooing itself is not dangerous to a person's health. At least not anymore. The fearbefore was the spread of Hepititis. However, that is no longer an issue because needles are not used more than once and certainly not on more than one person.Basically, by law, at least by law where I live in the States, the tattoo artist has to show you the needle being used is fresh out of the package and theyopen it in front of you. They also open a new needle for each color of ink used.

You should also be sure that the tattoo artists' studio is clean as well. In our state they must meet health codes as it pertains to the condition of theirstudio and work area.

Again assuming a person doesn't have any health issues or restrictions in regards to getting a tattoo and the above conditions are met, getting a tattooisn't dangerous to a person's health.