VOTE: Should I get a U2 tatoo?

xtraspicy62

• Subscriber

Hey Arinacool93, welcome to the Zoo!

Going on the assumption that you don't have any health issues; Tattooing itself is not dangerous to a person's health. At least not anymore. The fearbefore was the spread of Hepititis. However, that is no longer an issue because needles are not used more than once and certainly not on more than one person.Basically, by law, at least by law where I live in the States, the tattoo artist has to show you the needle being used is fresh out of the package and theyopen it in front of you. They also open a new needle for each color of ink used.

You should also be sure that the tattoo artists' studio is clean as well. In our state they must meet health codes as it pertains to the condition of theirstudio and work area.

Again assuming a person doesn't have any health issues or restrictions in regards to getting a tattoo and the above conditions are met, getting a tattooisn't dangerous to a person's health.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

today, i have heard from my friends like you, kelly, and others. I feel good. the sun is shining. tomorrow is friday. At work, all my hard work is paying off,and I feel proud.

its days like this that make me wanna do it. I'm naturally high!wink.gif

• 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

I look at tattoos as artwork and self expression . Many people have them , true , but they mean different things to each individual . Who cares what it willlook like when you are 80 .... do you think anyone else will at that point either ;o) Keep yourself fit and young at heart and the tattoo will always lookgreat in your eyes because of its personal meaning to you !! That's what matters :o)

• Subscriber

Have someone draw something close to what you want with permanent ink colored markers and live with it a few days/ weeks.

See what comments you get... See what your reaction is when you notice it in different clothes... Picture it stretched with age, etc...

Can't hurt!

• 3 months later...
  • Subscriber

hey Xtra, didn't know you was thinking about a tattoo. I already have two. they daisy which is in the Bono thread and a celtic symbol on my hip. I am really wanting a new one, I want something U2 related without being a cliche of them. I want it as a christmas present from my husband so has to be something we both like. I haven't decided on which one yet, but I hope it will be on my body by the new year