How was everyone's weekend?

illumination70

I'm curious to know how everyone's weekend went because mine was pretty good.

Friday-Attended a Trade-Show where I got my runner's tag and ankle chip for Sunday's 12k-run

Saturday-Went to work where I gave out samples of Alexia Onion Strips and Waffle Fries/Chips

Sunday-Race Day aka Bloomsday 2009 which is one of the world's largest timed, road races where runners, walkers, etc come from all over the world toparticipate.

As for my finishing time, I won't know about my score until tonight when it's posted on the official website.

Enough about me, how was your weekend?

• Subscriber

That sounds like a lot of fun-hope you did well!

I hate to be a downer but mine kinda sucked, haha. The weather was bad today, it rained hard ALL day. Apart from going out for a few hours yesterday afternoon,I stayed in both days reading and working on two separate papers that are due this week. UGH. However, I'm still smiling because I can already smell nextweekend, and by that time I will be done with classes and be free!

we had a very very nice weekend, and week. :) and our weekend extends into tomorrow, too. so.. we are lucky. :-P well, i work half of saturdays, and panth halfof sundays, and both of us are off on mondays. so Monday is our main off-day aka fungpanthkat day... lol. my work kicks ass so much they lemme have Mondaysoff, haha. though, of course, i work saturdays. but hey. heh.

POULLTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYY IS POSSESSING MY INTESTINES!!!

• Subscriber

Nice weekend. After playing wii tennis, I have decided to try tennis again. Now, I consider myself good at Ping Pong, so I'm thinking tennis is the samething. but it really isn't. So, I tried, we tried..alot of running around, and I had some progress. It's very good excercise and it's fun.