Rolling Stone Collection Achtung Baby U2 shirts at Walmart!!!!!!

TheFungusAmongus

okay, so panth and i were at walmart today, goofing off (as usual) and actually doing some shopping (taco mix and our various Campbell's soups!!! but noshrooms this time... damnit).. when we came across some red Rolling Stone magazine shirts with U2 on it displayed at the front.. of a print of the band on thecover of Rolling Stone in November 1991... its awesome!!! so, of course, we got some. they had other bands, too. but i cant even remember which. but damn, ihavent heard anything about these anywhere till today?!?!?!? so yeah.. we're both wearing ours. :-P it kicks very much ass, indeed. :-P

awesome! hahaha. i've never see u2 shirts at hot topic. lol. that i remember, cause ya never know, my memory is shit half the time. hmm. but i doubt itcause i would have probably bought it. lol. always a bunch of emo, punk, and hard rock bands.. occasionally joy division or the smiths. lol. though, i haventbeen fully in a hot topic in a year or so and the one i used to go to was in the middle of a neverending construction section of a mall in new jersey... lol.guess it depends on the hot topic and area, lol.

but yeah, check walmart out now. there were only a couple left after ours i think when we were there. we didnt see any of them there the last time we werethere, maybe a few days ago, i think, lol. then again, we're oblivious at times, lol. well, me.

• Subscriber

Cool. I was just at the wal-mart near us yesterday but I wasn't in the clothing section. I was there to buy a new toliet seat and bathroom decoratingstuff. TMI? LOL... anyway... I don't know if they have them at my Wal-mart, but I hope so.

And yeah... the Hot Topic near me doesn't carry anything U2 related. At least they haven't in all the time I've been going in there. I did find twovery cool t-shirts for myself there; a Ramones shirt and an awesome Bob Marley one that I love.

• Subscriber

Cool. I was just at the wal-mart near us yesterday but I wasn't in the clothing section. I was there to buy a new toliet seat and bathroom decoratingstuff. TMI? LOL... anyway... I don't know if they have them at my Wal-mart, but I hope so.

And yeah... the Hot Topic near me doesn't carry anything U2 related. At least they haven't in all the time I've been going in there. I did find twovery cool t-shirts for myself there; a Ramones shirt and an awesome Bob Marley one that I love.

• 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

I just came back from Walmart and they have Rolling Stone tote bags with Bono on the cover--they are covers on the totes.....there is one with Johnny Depp onit too, and in the corner, it says "Michael Jackson on Trial" I suppose those will get bought by collectors (didn't get that one). I also got oneof the U2 shirts (and 2 of the U2 bags). The checkout lady said she would not mind seeing them. I said "World Tour starts Tuesday." Tickets stillavailable in Chicago for the second night! I said.... I was excited....lots more are there!