Lord Jesus is "The Magnificent"

• Subscriber

I'm a Christian, not only in my faith but also in my culture, when I heard Magnificent for the first time lots of art works, songs, paintings, poetry and also prayers resounded in my mind; knowing as I do about U2, especially Bono and Edge, I'm quite sure they are expressing their love for God in the song, what I'm not so sure about is that their concept of God is as narrow as some people seem to have here, I don't think they have any intention of excluding anyone because of their faith, quite the contrary, not even if we don't have any faith, everybody can enjoy and feel it, but at the same time they make a strong statement about theirs, perhaps the most blatant they've ever made and they've made quite a few. But, as always happens in art, the exact meaning of a piece of art depends not only on the author and the piece of art itself, but also on the audience, so we're free to interpret it the way we want and nobody can tell us we are wrong.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am talking about a new Messiah (Magnificient) no Jesus, no Mahoma no Budah (they are in the past times) but just the last avatar of the final times propheticed by the prophecies of all the tradicional religions. You can called him Maitreya, Kalki, Mahdi, the Lamb, Horus, White Pahana,

Magnificient is behind U2 members because they are openning his way to come to us and the time to begin his public life is near.

• Subscriber

[quote name='deannamarieu2 wrote:

360nkfloyd']The lyrics of No line on the horizon are to be deciphered, I think there is a prophecy, we must wait until 18th of june. The u2 members must to fight against a secret and powerful enemy. The first song when the lyrics said about a horizon really is about a black hole in the sky where is this enemy, all it is metaphoric. The lyrics of the rest of the songs, most of them, are symbolics too. We must decipher by ourselves because Bono and the Edge can not say a word of this secret. There is no an official interpretation of Magnificient at last, I think nowadays He is a unknow person, the unknow caller, but soon, He could begin his public live to become the first president of all the planet Earth, this is his destiny and u2 member know it, but there is an enemy who must lost the throne. Who is the ancient Prince of World?

Huh>???whatcha talkin about willis???

laugh.gif hi, little arnold (or is that political incorrect to say?)!!

• Subscriber
hmm all i'm going to say about this thread that Magnificent is my fave song on NLOTH

the rest i'll keep to myself

wouldn't wanna offend anyone

unless you ask

hehe

I agree Claire - it is a great song! I loved it from first hearing it and live it was truely magnificent!!! The video is cool too! All of them (but especially Bono ) lookng relaxed and happy and hot - lol!!!