What you dislike about U2?

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I dont like the way music is going these days ( speaking majority )

maybe it s just..........

*Must change thread to - Dislike the fact Im getting older*

123love wrote:

I dont like the way music is going these days ( speaking majority )

maybe it s just..........

*Must change thread to - Dislike the fact Im getting older*

....and Bono supporting acts like Kanye West, Eminem and P. Diddy. Bono saying that it's the next great thing that's happening to music today.

• Subscriber

A lot of what's currently out there music-wise doesn't do much for me either.

As far as what I dislike, I'm not big on the fact that concert tickets are sold so far in advance of the dates...though that's not restricted to U2.

Great thread, Afulan.

djida wrote:

i hate nothing about except that they're not making enough lives to their fans for my simple exemple i never had a chance to see them on live fortunatly there's the stories the dvd's and all that stuff and all olf this because i'm living in a country that u2 never been to algeria and tickets prices are too expensive for me

the only problems i faces that i can hate but it's ok they gave my musical spirit a nw face nad it's all so good

I am so delighted there is a fan from Algeria on here! Hi! happy.gif

ceallach67 wrote:

You mean that metal thing we got a few years back? Hope not, cause I don't have a clue where that thing is. Seriously. I think I lost it.

I'm such a bad fan.
roll.gif

And see... you love NLOTH and I don't and yet still, we get along. How 'bout that? Amazing, ain't it?

I see mine every day actually using the keychain for a keychain. I even scrape ice and even more rarely snow from my windshield. Almost all the paint has beenworn off or scraped off through wear and tear. At the very least not much of a U2 collector since that's about the only thing U2 I have besides the otherfan club bonuses. Those I'm not sure of the location.