What you dislike about U2?

[quote name='mariabella wrote:

embarassed.gif">

I'm shoking with your lack of respect Basher ! LOL

Well im shocked that you are shocked here i mean all of u2's songs have a sexual undertone to them........well they have if you have a dirty mind like me,.........lol

I was just kidding! laugh.gif  A think some of their songs really have a sexual undertone too, and I don't have a dirty mind.

There's nothing wrong with that, for me.

I know you were kidding...lol

although there is a lot of sexual undertones to some of u2's songs i think that it is disgusting........NOT.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That it took this long for bono to get his hair cut short, and it took him to long to get back his "buffness".  Hey, been there, done that

That I have disliked every album intensely they have made since the Unforgettable for the first 3 times I listened to it. "Thats it, they've lost it". Then I start like the crap out of it. Listen 4, song 1 - I suppose its called reinvention.

Oh yeah and it really pisses me off that my 11 year old Son's favorate bad is playing in the Georgia Dome On 10/6 and we are going to share that. Who would have thunk it? I kid whose mom I didn't even know at the time I started really diggin on this band (Amnesity Int'l tour - 85?) now is going to his first concert with his dad to his dad's favorite band - that REALLY sux that the band could just be that stupidly evolutionary and good.

Legitamate gripe - scripted stage shows, at least the Rattle and Hum stuff - "Someone play my guitar", every night. Putt your fingers here, one here, then strum.  One night in the Omni in Atlanta, some guy really did play that guitar - he was a blues MAN.

Maybe they stopped doing that cornball stuff, 2009 will be my first concert since 1987 and my sons FIRST CONCERT EVERY!

Getting goose bumps here

OK. I admit, I am one of those fans who has difficulty finding something wrong with U2. However, I would not lift them to status of the Gods. So, I don't care for the high ticket prices or that they had a show at Gillette Stadium. Getting home took 4 hours and ten minutes, a ride that should take about 50 minutes. Good thing we had lawn chairs and snacks for after the show. There was plenty of good music playing in the parking lot. The new stadium is beautiful, bit I don't think I will ever return to Gillette for anything...sorry U2.

• Subscriber

I dislike the way we are asked to resubscribe while we all have 6 months left on our existing subscription

If we dont well, we dont get access to the presale

Only new subscribers and those with unused portions of their original presale codes will get access to the presale

Bit of a rip off

Talk about scalping

U2 have taken it to a whole new dimension

• Subscriber

having to renew my subsription 3 monthes early to get a presale code for the extra euro dates, what happens if any other dates are announced will i have to renew again? i thought they were anti fans being ripped off by people profiteering outta concert tickets? doesn't send out the right message to me!

• Subscriber

i agree what a cheek that we have to re-subscribe early to get pre-sale code and new cd!!!this just is not fair i thought we got all the perks just for being a subscriber!!how wrong i was!!!extra dates and a cd and all these guys can see is pound/dollar signs ITS A DISGRACE.

• Subscriber

i agree what a cheek that we have to re-subscribe early to get pre-sale code and new cd!!!this just is not fair i thought we got all the perks just for being a subscriber!!how wrong i was!!!extra dates and a cd and all these guys can see is pound/dollar signs ITS A DISGRACE.

hey tocawayneu2

smiley-money-mouth.gifSAY NON TO THE EURO-CON AT [/font]http://community.u2.com/topic/12139[/font]

what do i dislike?

that bono and jim kerr from simple minds never did another duet together. bwuahahahahahhahhahhahhahhhaahahahha

and that bono never took up olive pressing like jim kerr from simple minds. bwuahahahahahaha

im so fucking lame.. damn.

and to make an addition, but kinda serious addition....

what do i dislike about u2, but really isnt necessarily *about* u2?

some of their superficial, extreme hypocritical, throat-jabbing, ovary-stabbing, whiney-ass fans.  obviously not saying all u2 fans are that way, im talking about the select few that pop up here and there like a nasty yeast infection. this, i would never blame u2 for, because well... they dont choose these people to supposedly like them and dont cause that nasty side effect of those particular fans' brains. 

im also fungus, btw. they linked the names.