What you dislike about U2?

I am getting very bored of hearing about " fez, Morocco". I mean i get it , they felt inspired and wrote as well as recorded there. It makes sense iguess to shoot the video there. Let's move on now. I want to see some more of their revolutionany never before done videos. I love their videos and needanother cool video to be shot on the ASAP :-))

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Well, dislike is a strong word. I guess my complaint would be the staleness of the set list lately. I think theyomit some great songs that would work well into the set while at the same time, they have played some songs to absolute death. I'm sure it's toughfor any band that has been around as long as they have and have so many albums to choose a set list from, and you can't please every fan, but some songscould really be retired on this tour to make room for some other songs they've neglected to play in recent past tours.

• Subscriber

Well, dislike is a strong word. I guess my complaint would be the staleness of the set list lately. I think theyomit some great songs that would work well into the set while at the same time, they have played some songs to absolute death. I'm sure it's toughfor any band that has been around as long as they have and have so many albums to choose a set list from, and you can't please every fan, but some songscould really be retired on this tour to make room for some other songs they've neglected to play in recent past tours.

If someone criticizes and says something about disliking something about U2(or anyone else in life) it doesn't mean necessary that you're doingsomething wrong. If your best friend is saying only best thing about you I'm sorry but don't see that being honest friendship

I think that negative critics are more interesting than ….over and over…like what is your favorite U2 song(at least to me are)? What is your best etc .. Idon't believe anyone here hate or dislike U2 but I believe that a lot of us have something to say about what we dislike …

And Bflorendo when you put it like that about tickets it does make sense, so that is exactly why a have asked question like this one…

I've learned so much about U2 from U2 fans and only reason to be here is to learn something new positive and have a fun…

• Subscriber

afulan u2 com wrote:

If someone criticizes and says something about disliking something about U2(or anyone else in life) it doesn't mean necessary that you're doing something wrong. If your best friend is saying only best thing about you I'm sorry but don't see that being honest friendship

I think that negative critics are more interesting than ….over and over…like what is your favorite U2 song(at least to me are)? What is your best etc .. I don't believe anyone here hate or dislike U2 but I believe that a lot of us have something to say about what we dislike …

And Bflorendo when you put it like that about tickets it does make sense, so that is exactly why a have asked question like this one…

I've learned so much about U2 from U2 fans and only reason to be here is to learn something new positive and have a fun…

Well said.

• Subscriber

afulan u2 com wrote:

If someone criticizes and says something about disliking something about U2(or anyone else in life) it doesn't mean necessary that you're doing something wrong. If your best friend is saying only best thing about you I'm sorry but don't see that being honest friendship

I think that negative critics are more interesting than ….over and over…like what is your favorite U2 song(at least to me are)? What is your best etc .. I don't believe anyone here hate or dislike U2 but I believe that a lot of us have something to say about what we dislike …

Well said.

suziem wrote:

basher1 wrote:

wow this could take days........lol....

ok in my most humble of opinions.....

1. people who think they are better/bigger fans than others.....really pisses me off

2. the creepy/stalkerish/weird people especially on this site......(yeah Leonie im looking toward you.....lol)

3. bono going on and on and on and on during concerts, now before anyone calls me allsorts yeah its great that he does all his extra work outside the band but i pay good money to hear them play live and thats what i want.......

4. this feckin website and all the log out issues and other tech issues on here........

5. sue1 STILL not getting her subs cd's (along with many others)

6. all the knockbacks from female (and some male) members on here c'mon people share the love........lol........

7. and i agree with the above posters people who think the sun shines out the bands arse and can do no wrong.

Been nice knowing ye pal!

PS did I ever knock ye back?!
imageLOL.....

Yeah don't you remember when i slipped the rohypnol in yer drink and STILL i got a K B.........

• Subscriber

afulan u2 com wrote:

Don't get me wrong with this thread I'm really in Love U2 and I would lie if there is perfection but I would rather talk about this than about the length of Bono's haircut

But what I dislike is that Bono's hair is too short! tongue.gif

More serious answer: I wish they'd check out their website and see where it's lacking. The biggest band in the world should have a much, MUCHbetter website.