What you dislike about U2?

• Subscriber
You mean that metal thing we got a few years back? Hope not, cause I don't have a clue where that thing is. Seriously. I think I lost it.

I'm such a bad fan. roll.gif
And see... you love NLOTH and I don't and yet still, we get along. How 'bout that? Amazing, ain't it?
  • Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ceallach67 wrote:

You mean that metal thing we got a few years back? Hope not, cause I don't have a clue where that thing is. Seriously. I think I lost it.

I'm such a bad fan.
And see... you love NLOTH and I don't and yet still, we get along. How 'bout that? Amazing, ain't it?

yeah thats because we've known each other for that long our differences are not a problem to us and i think we trust each other enough to be truthfulwithout flaming each other.......does that make sense>????????.....lol

U2 have been known to collaborate with other great bands/artists (Springsteen, Keith Richards, etc.), but for Bono to say that hip hop/rap is innovative, is a????. I don't think Larry would agree to that. Other things like praising these so-called artists (more like samplers) like Kanye West, P Diddy and Eminem.I think it's more of Bono hoaring out for his cause than the band.

I've done a ton of hip hop/rap shows, and to say it's innovative? Why do you think most of the roadies don't listen to hip hop/rap? Hip hop/rapacts are the last resort, as far as getting a production gig! Every song has to start off with 'Yo, yo!' or 'Put your hands in the air!' or'What up?!'. It's so pathetic to even see the DJ fake spinning...instead, one of us techs have to press 'play' on the laptop CD player oriPod, off stage....and if they burn the CD in a different format (or scratched) guess who gets blamed for it?....$30 to $500, to see a karaokeperformance!...talk about outrageous ticket prices. This is one of my roadie stories....lol.

ceallach67 wrote:

I'm such a bad fan.
roll.gif

I use mine as a key chain for all the various keys to the various places in my workplace.

ceallach67 wrote:

I'm such a bad fan.
roll.gif

I use mine as a key chain for all the various keys to the various places in my workplace.

ceallach67 wrote:

I'm such a bad fan.
roll.gif

ceallach67 wrote:

I'm such a bad fan.
roll.gif

ceallach67 wrote:

I'm such a bad fan.
roll.gif

ceallach67 wrote:

I'm such a bad fan.
roll.gif

Panth wrote:

ceallach67 wrote:

I'm such a bad fan.

Is it right beside your Jonas Brothers keyring as well.......lol