U2 not coming to Miami or South Florida

alvaro1225

This might be the first time ever that U2 will not be coming to Miami. It really sucks!!!!that means most of the fans will have to take a trip to Tampa to seethem. If there is someone that knows the reason for not coming or if they might add Miami to the leg of the tour, please respond.....

don't know why they wouldn't come down there, but you are certainly welcome to fly to ATL and see them, think we still have tickets available and Marta(mass transit) can take you from airport to where you need to go...

• Subscriber

The rumour is that they will be coming to Miami on their way back in 2010... I hope so since I live centrally between Tampa and Miami it would be nice to seethem twice in Florida the same as all the other times they have been here.

I know what you mean. They are not coming to St. Louis, Missouri either. It's not like we don't have a couple of big stadiums sitting right here.

• Subscriber

... I know of for U2 not playing certain stadiums on this tour has to do with the franchise teams not wanting their stadiums used or it being a schedulingconflict on this leg because it's football season.

They don't have any Philly shows scheduled and I'd heard that it had to do with the Eagles not wanting their stadium used.

• Subscriber

... I know of for U2 not playing certain stadiums on this tour has to do with the franchise teams not wanting their stadiums used or it being a schedulingconflict on this leg because it's football season.

They don't have any Philly shows scheduled and I'd heard that it had to do with the Eagles not wanting their stadium used.

• Subscriber

They aren't coming to Miami, according to someone who works at JRS or Dolphin Stadium (whatever you call it) because of the Marlins & the Dolphinsschedules & the fear of damaging the field that will host this years super bowl. The Marlins could be involved in the MLB play offs in October & forthat reason the stadium was off limits...don't worry they will come in 2010. Since they aren't in Miami, I am going to them in Dublin, New York &Tampa.