Adam GLAMbert sings "One" on American Idol?! Say it ain't so!

vicky

• Subscriber

So, comments on Adam supposedly singing "One" on American Idol tonight? Personally, I think that we might have to mute the TV laugh.gif. Maybe he'll kill it badly enough (because you KNOW he will) that he'llgo home? I hope he leaves. I can't stand his screaming with his tongue out and his outfits that show what we don't want to see ANYMORE.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Well, I hope he does perform it. I'd love to see what he does with the song. His "glam", image doesn't bother me in the slightest and I thinkhe's got a hell of a voice and stage manner/presence.

It's a compliment to perform another artists' song.

• Subscriber

Well, I hope he does perform it. I'd love to see what he does with the song. His "glam", image doesn't bother me in the slightest and I thinkhe's got a hell of a voice and stage manner/presence.

It's a compliment to perform another artists' song.

• Subscriber

I agree Janette, he's got an outstanding voice.

If folks were hoping it would sound like U2, well, you would obviously be disappointed. Part of the judging here is on the the way contestants sing the song intheir own style. Otherwise it would just be over glorified Karoake. One was Adam Lambert-ized and it was amazing. Though I thought his version of"Cryin" by Aerosmith was even better. That kicked ass.

• Subscriber

I agree Janette, he's got an outstanding voice.

If folks were hoping it would sound like U2, well, you would obviously be disappointed. Part of the judging here is on the the way contestants sing the song intheir own style. Otherwise it would just be over glorified Karoake. One was Adam Lambert-ized and it was amazing. Though I thought his version of"Cryin" by Aerosmith was even better. That kicked ass.