Stage viewing question

wdemerse

• Subscriber

Hello, I have never been to a concert. I bought a pair of 250 dollar tickets for Vancouver (Horizons members) at about 6 minutes after sale began. I checkedthe map of the venue and it looks like our section could be right behind one of the 4 pillars. Could it be that our view will be partially blocked? Thanks forany insight you can provide. WD

• 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

Same here. I bought the top price ticket for Barcelona 2 and had an obstructed view (one of the claws). If your curious I have a couple of pics and a shortvideo in my profile it will give you somewhat of an idea of the view I had. That said, I thoroughly enjoyed the concert. They move around a lot which helps.Even though I had an obstructed view I had a fantastic time and the show, IMHO, was great and a real highlight for me.

I am so excited....just looking at the begining of this tour!!!!!! I HAVE TICKETS FOR BOSTON!!!! thanks to my amazing, beautiful family. Been a fan from thestart, and always will be. My love goes out to the boys...God bless, waiting to see you soon....

• Subscriber

Your welcome. :) Well, if your doing GA I believe that if you go too far forward you can't see much but stand a better chance of being closer to one or allband members when they walk around. From what I understand if you stay slightly back from the stage you have a much better view. Not positive since Ididn't do GA but the stage is huge so it makes sense. My only other advice would be not to follow all the tour talk and stuff floating around. It'stempting but so much more worth it to walk in and form your own opinion rather than someone elses and have fun!

• Subscriber

Pat Gorman wrote:

Went to Barcelona for 2nd show - view was obstructed by a lighting/sound tower - very disappointed as it was claimed that everyone would see everything. Pat, ireland.

Wel they have to put those towers somewhere, you just happened to be right behind one.