Why doesn't Bono play the bass

• Subscriber

Wow . . . it's been FOREVER since I watched that Making of video . . . good memories and you're right, there he is on bass!!!! Forgot all aboutthat!!!! He does play guitar, a little, at least Bono's progressed from JT when he used to strap on the guitar and simply hold it and not play!!!!

• Subscriber

Janette B wrote:

Wow . . . it's been FOREVER since I watched that Making of video . . . good memories and you're right, there he is on bass!!!! Forgot all about that!!!! He does play guitar, a little, at least Bono's progressed from JT when he used to strap on the guitar and simply hold it and not play!!!!

That video is eternally one of my favorites. Wish they would re-release it on DVD, considering my VHS has been played to death.

About Bono and guitar, as he would say; "I want to play the guitar very badly, and I DO play the guitar very badly."

roll.gif

• Subscriber

Janette B wrote:

Wow . . . it's been FOREVER since I watched that Making of video . . . good memories and you're right, there he is on bass!!!! Forgot all about that!!!! He does play guitar, a little, at least Bono's progressed from JT when he used to strap on the guitar and simply hold it and not play!!!!

That video is eternally one of my favorites. Wish they would re-release it on DVD, considering my VHS has been played to death.

About Bono and guitar, as he would say; "I want to play the guitar very badly, and I DO play the guitar very badly."

roll.gif