Coldplay - a new appreciation

ABguggi

Well, got to see Coldplay on Sunday - was a most entertaining show, high energy, connected with the audience, and got a free cd . they earned my respect, oneof the warm-up songs was MAGNIFICANT. Chris Martin exhibited high energy, a bit of humor, encouraged crowd participation. the effects were also good. foryellow, large yellow balloons hit around. Lovers in japan had the air guns firing colorful butterfly cutouts. the band played a couple of sets in the audiencealso. just a good show.looking forward to U2!

ABguggi wrote:

Well, got to see Coldplay on Sunday - was a most entertaining show, high energy, connected with the audience, and got a free cd . they earned my respect, one of the warm-up songs was MAGNIFICANT. Chris Martin exhibited high energy, a bit of humor, encouraged crowd participation. the effects were also good. for yellow, large yellow balloons hit around. Lovers in japan had the air guns firing colorful butterfly cutouts. the band played a couple of sets in the audience also. just a good show.looking forward to U2!

We saw them at the tour opening in West Palm Beach on Friday and agree with everything you said. It was an excellent high energy show. We had agreat time.

I saw them back in October (or maybe November can't remember) at the Izod Center in NJ. I thought they were excellent. Great energy, and a greatperformance..no matter how many current bands I listen to other than U2, Coldplay are the only ones who I really enjoy and follow.