The storm is so gnarly right now

wahine

Yeah, well this storm system over me is starting to piss me off! We had no rain for what seemed like months, just a drop here or there and then the sky openedup and it hasn't stopped! Just to the north of me they got close to 20 inches of rain! The thing that has me pissed off today is that every channel is theweather teams and I can't watch General Hospital! Last night I couldn't watch Jay Leno cuz it was another tornado warning. They totally take over thetv stations here (our weather guys/gals are equivalent to rock star attitudes cuz of the hurricanes they think nothing of taking over the stations when thereis a severe weather alert). THIS IS FLORIDA. THIS IS THE TROPICS! WE GET RAIN AND WIND I WANT TO WATCH MY SOAP OPERA NOT THEM RIGHT NOW! 24 hours of them beingon the tv is getting to be too much-I won't take them seriously when I need to cuz they constantly do this.

• Subscriber

Have stormy weather down under here as well , but we've still got the roof on our heads , it has'nt blown off yet lol , we'requiet warm as well...

But it's lovely to

hear the pouring rain whilst in bed at night....

Miss the fire place though......

maybe oneday , never knowsmile.gif