Evidence Rockers Can Do Opera Too!!!

illumination70

• Subscriber

Cool... I've never seen that. Yeah, Paul Stanley has always had a great voice but I never thought he could pull that off so well. Thanks for posting that.Sebastian Bach from Skid Row had that role at one point as well.

Actually, many of the hard rock/heavy metal singers that a lot of people call screamers (because they have no clue) have had vocal training in opera. GeoffTate and Bruce Dickinson come to mind as singers who could pull this off.

• Subscriber

Cool... I've never seen that. Yeah, Paul Stanley has always had a great voice but I never thought he could pull that off so well. Thanks for posting that.Sebastian Bach from Skid Row had that role at one point as well.

Actually, many of the hard rock/heavy metal singers that a lot of people call screamers (because they have no clue) have had vocal training in opera. GeoffTate and Bruce Dickinson come to mind as singers who could pull this off.

ceallach67 wrote:

Cool... I've never seen that. Yeah, Paul Stanley has always had a great voice but I never thought he could pull that off so well. Thanks for posting that. Sebastian Bach from Skid Row had that role at one point as well.

Actually, many of the hard rock/heavy metal singers that a lot of people call screamers (because they have no clue) have had vocal training in opera. Geoff Tate and Bruce Dickinson come to mind as singers who could pull this off.

Oh yeah, I remember when Sebastian Bach was in a theater production of "Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde" where he played the lead character.