Show us your critters!!

illumination70

• Subscriber

wahine wrote:

Sometimes they eat their babies! *wahine runs off to take more pics of her critters-3 squirrels (they are my babies) 2 cats and a yard full of outsiders*

I've heard that, and I've heard they also pick them up and place them in their cheeks. Well...they don't have posable

thumbs! I forgot to mention, we have a beta fish named Toby, hopefully he doesn't mind he's swimming in a Little Mermaid aquarium!

U2LAWoman wrote:

wahine wrote:

Sometimes they eat their babies! *wahine runs off to take more pics of her critters-3 squirrels (they are my babies) 2 cats and a yard full of outsiders*

I've heard that, and I've heard they also pick them up and place them in their cheeks. Well...they don't have posable

thumbs! I forgot to mention, we have a beta fish named Toby, hopefully he doesn't mind he's swimming in a Little Mermaid aquarium!

I remember when we had a male, beta-fish who we named "Fishy-Fish" (aren't we creative LOL), but the only problem with having apet fish was I had to constantly keep the kitties away from the the fishbowl LOL.