Not so Magnificent :(

realgonekid

• Subscriber

Does anyone know if Magnificent even made it into the top 40 singles chart? I just had a look at the top 100 and it's not even on there either, should webe worried? I'm not surprised if it didn't considering the very very limited availability of the single in the shops and on most major websites(besides downloading it from itunes) and the fact that it hardly got any air play, well I never heard it. It's a very different picture from the singlesthat were released from HTDAAB album, when there were 3 formats for each single all available at your local record store to buy in hard copy. So whatshappening????

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I don't know what it means, but where I live you can only buy the 7" single if you want a physical format, I'm worried because I think Universalare making one of the worst mistakes in their history and I'm afraid U2 will be negatively affected.

• Subscriber

Yep - this was discussed elsewhere - in the UK it seems it was only on 7" and that wasn't easy to find. I love vinyl and love the fact U2 are doing7"s again but they must have known ot would barely sell if it wasn't out on CD single. Bizarre decision.

Magnificent was not issued in the U.K on CD format & I never saw the 7" which I don't buy anyway so we can either try and get it on ebay fromabroad or download it for free, oh and it only got as far as #47 in the U.K and that included digital downloads.

(I raised this point some weeks back)

U2 & their Record Company seem to have lost the plot!!

muddy grey wolf wrote:

Next time either U2 or their Record company complain about folk downloading their music for free...tell them to shut their fucking holes or let us buy the music on CD format!!

(Wankers)

...afterall, it's just music - not nuclear disarmament. roll.gif

Why the great anger? Unresolved issues in your life?

Please chill out.

muddy grey wolf wrote:

Next time either U2 or their Record company complain about folk downloading their music for free...tell them to shut their fucking holes or let us buy the music on CD format!!

(Wankers)

Please chill out.

muddy grey wolf wrote:

(Wankers)

Please chill out.