Electrical Storm

achtungbabyxx

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The greatest Artist in the Universe, "Bono" of U2, known in my Realm as The Prince Bono, knows just how much some of his fans & this daisi loveto gooooo on a vacation to a paradise, a place he takes me to when he sings this song. Quite frankly, I would love to hear him sing this song. No one can evertake me out of my body like the Prince does. He is the greatest of them all. One Love, One Life, One Bono U2.

"No one can ever take me out of my body like the Prince does."

Really , Realmawakerosanuts ? Well if you are not Aly and I don't believe you are, I fell sorry for u. Poor kid....

My hubby does it to me A LOT !!! ;D

and

Eletrical Storm , woo hoo Wonderfull song , they should do it live.

• Subscriber

According to Edge, he's been quoted as saying that this song does not go over live from their perspective.

He said this in Europe on the last tour when it was heard live of them trying it out.

Sorry, doesn't look good to be played live and is one that I agree they should and would love hearing it.

But...

RealmawakeRosa wrote:

The greatest Artist in the Universe, "Bono" of U2, known in my Realm as The Prince Bono, knows just how much some of his fans & this daisi love to gooooo on a vacation to a paradise, a place he takes me to when he sings this song. Quite frankly, I would love to hear him sing this song. No one can ever take me out of my body like the Prince does. He is the greatest of them all. One Love, One Life, One Bono U2.

Okay, one thread? Can we go one thread without this shit? No one cares about your "prince", your "realm" or any of that other creepy shit.Mariabella's take on your name is right. You ARE "nuts." Bono does not take you "out of your body." Will you please go see a psych? Youare scary. Before she hijacked this thread I was going to say Yes, Electrical Storm would rock, esp. the original.