old toys that you used to love playing with

123love

• Subscriber

I always loved my good old-fashioned blocks. I could build stuff with those for hours.

When I was really little, I had a stuffed toy duck that I would take everywhere with me. I still have it somewhere, 30 years later.

I also had a building set that consisted of sections of road, ramps, little street signs, etc. You could hook them together in all kinds of combinations andrun little cars on them. I had a ball with that.

I did play with dolls, but they weren't my absolute favorite toy.

I also loved running around outside. Not so much organized sports or games, but just being on my own. The house I grew up in had a huge yard with lots oftrees, and there was a nice patch of woods in our backyard. In the summer, I'd often go out in the woods and stay there all day, only coming in when itwas too dark to see. :)

• Subscriber

Now I'm a child of the 80's so, I had Nintendo the Origonal. I got it the same time I got the Joshua Tree Cassette. I also was a big fan of He-Man, thesmurfs, voltron and the muppet show.

• Subscriber

pinman78 wrote:

Now I'm a child of the 80's so, I had Nintendo the Origonal. I got it the same time I got the Joshua Tree Cassette. I also was a big fan of He-Man, the smurfs, voltron and the muppet show.

LOL! I was gonna say almost the exact same thing! Original 80s Nintendo games - Super Mario Bros in particular! I also was a He-Man fanatic - my first forayinto being a fan-boy. Smurfs were also a huge fav, and my sheets as kid were covered in Smurfs. And lets not forget Inspector Gadget.

In fact I've still got all my He-Men and Smurfs hidden away somewhere after 20 something years.

Lego and Mechano were also big winnersroll.gif