Edge's "It Might Get Loud" showing at the LA FILM FEST 2009!!!

EDGEYPOOH

LA area fans come see "It Might Get Loud" at the LA FILM FESTIVAL.

Cast: The Edge, Jimmy Page, Jack White

Witness the stuff legends are made of when Jack White, The Edge and Jimmy Page come together to talk-and play-guitars in this exhilarating jam session ofdistinct philosophies and atomic sounds.

Tickets are $12. Check out days and times at http://www.festselects.com/music

Thanks,

K.M.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all, I have an extra ticket for "IT MIGHT GET LOUD" at the LA FILMFEST for the FRIDAY, June 19th screening. I got a call for work so I'm nowgoing to see it on MONDAY. Would really like to sell my ticket for face value ($12). Let me know if you are interested as that screening is sold out and isonly days away. Thanks, K.M.

• Subscriber

How did you find out about the screening? I signed up for that sites email, I wonder if they will let us know?? one would think we all would be a"captured" audience, wouldnt take much convincing for any of us to go..smile.gif

Hi, I'm a member of Film Independent and I got an email about it a while ago before they started selling tickets to the Festival. They are actually showingit twice. It's playing Friday, June 19th at 7pm and Monday, June 22nd at 2pm. If anyone needs a ticket to Friday night, let me know. I'm trying to sellmine for $12 (face value). FYI: Friday night is SOLD-OUT. Thanks, K.M.