No Paid Subscriber Forum Access (Merged)

jesaia

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • Subscriber

There have been tech issues here since the launch of the new site. Many subscribers have problems accessing the paid members forum and there are other glitchesassociated with the forum as well when you do finally make it in. Try going to the help page and try the suggestions under there for access problems. You canalso try downloading and using Motzilla Firefox instead of Internet Explorer as a web browser. I have no idea if that will help but it's suppose to be abetter browser than Internet Explorer and faster too. My third suggestion, on the help page at the bottom you will see a contact us area. Fill that out and aTech should get a hold of you to hopefully fix your issues. If not, post here and request Moderator assistance. They may be able to look into getting a Tech tocontacting you to fix your access issues. Good luck

Shannon wrote:

There have been tech issues here since the launch of the new site. Many subscribers have problems accessing the paid members forum and there are other glitches associated with the forum as well when you do finally make it in. Try going to the help page and try the suggestions under there for access problems. You can also try downloading and using Motzilla Firefox instead of Internet Explorer as a web browser. I have no idea if that will help but it's suppose to be a better browser than Internet Explorer and faster too. My third suggestion, on the help page at the bottom you will see a contact us area. Fill that out and a Tech should get a hold of you to hopefully fix your issues. If not, post here and request Moderator assistance. They may be able to look into getting a Tech to contacting you to fix your access issues. Good luck

Thanks for your advice... I will write thru the HELP area.

• Subscriber

Any problems with tehc issues should be addressed thru the CONTACT US form in the HELP PAGE. There is a drop down menu there, which covers most of the issueswe have.

Also, make sure to include your order #, and your password and login (username) to the account so they can try and replicate the problem

If after 2 weeks, still nothing, then and only then drop me a note and include all your relevant information

Baja