How about a rocking, cup of Coffee!!

illumination70

• Subscriber

cant say i've been there but there is some sort of rock n roll theme park in myrtle beach that i've been curious about. my younger sister went butshe's 11 and didn't really know who led zeppelin and such were so it wasn't good for her. but i think it would be awesome.

a really rockin' cup of coffee sounds pretty damn good right now. as long as their tongues don't go all over it.. ugh.. kiss tongues... bleh..

RealmawakeRosa wrote:

Unfortunately, I never been there, but would like to join you for a peaceful, serene cup of coffee.

Cool deal,

If I could afford the travel, I would love to meet up with both of you for a iced rockuccinno(for summer) with the "Fire House" S'morescoffee.

happy.gif

I would love a piece of cheesecake with a regular cup of coffe. Sometimes at 3-4 am, I get this urge for some cheesecake, that use to happen to me when I waspregnant. I love cheesecake, but can only induge every so often, as I want to get my health back, but only if Bono comes will I be healed completely. Hisprecense will leave my body no choice but to jumpstart because it would be getting plugged with full force positive energy from the one who gave me some tokeep me alive and going. Thats what Bono did to me. Thats why I am because of him. Realm lives.

Realm would not touch his or any man's defenses, that would always come from hm first. A woman must always wait for the man to make his move, its notproper etiquete. Besides, sometimes no move from either is required, like in Bono's case, telepathy did all the work, I didn't try to connect withBono, it just happened naturally, I couldn't fight it, God knows I would, because Bono has very good sweet positive energy, no one can reject such a goodenergy, I've been hungry since I saw him back then. Its that good. and its clean, pure and not adulterated. Thats Bono.

RealmawakeRosa wrote:

I would love a piece of cheesecake with a regular cup of coffe. Sometimes at 3-4 am, I get this urge for some cheesecake, that use to happen to me when I was pregnant. I love cheesecake, but can only induge every so often, as I want to get my health back, but only if Bono comes will I be healed completely. His precense will leave my body no choice but to jumpstart because it would be getting plugged with full force positive energy from the one who gave me some to keep me alive and going. Thats what Bono did to me. Thats why I am because of him. Realm lives.

It's a good thing the Kiss Coffeehouse offers a variety of baked goods especially cheesecake!! Speaking of sweet stuff, I also noticed onthe coffeehouse menu they, offers deep-friend twinkies which I've been dying to try.

I know Deep fried twinkies sounds disgusting to some people, but ever since a good friend of mine who was also a Kiss fan unexpectedly died at the age of 43(on March 16th), I vowed to start being more adventurous even in little ways. roll.gif

• Subscriber

KISS coffeehouse... too cool. Too bad there isn't a location in my area. Might have to follow the instructionsabout getting one to open in my location. Odd that the first location wouldn't be in NYC since that it where KISS hails from.

Thanks for sharing this Illumination. I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your friend.

• Subscriber

KISS coffeehouse... too cool. Too bad there isn't a location in my area. Might have to follow the instructionsabout getting one to open in my location. Odd that the first location wouldn't be in NYC since that it where KISS hails from.

Thanks for sharing this Illumination. I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your friend.