How about a rocking, cup of Coffee!!

illumination70

• Subscriber

KISS coffeehouse... too cool. Too bad there isn't a location in myarea. Might have to follow the instructions about getting one to open in my location. Odd that the first location wouldn't be in NYC since that it whereKISS hails from.

Thanks for sharing this Illumination. I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your friend.

• Subscriber

KISS coffeehouse... too cool. Too bad there isn't a location in myarea. Might have to follow the instructions about getting one to open in my location. Odd that the first location wouldn't be in NYC since that it whereKISS hails from.

Thanks for sharing this Illumination. I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your friend.

ceallach67 wrote:

KISS coffeehouse... too cool. Too bad there isn't a location in my area. Might have to follow the instructions about getting one to open in my location. Odd that the first location wouldn't be in NYC since that it where KISS hails from.

I hear ya because I was shocked when KISS decided to open a coffee house in Myrtle Beach instead of their home town which is NYC.