Can the fans influence the band ???

ir777

well to answer my own question lol lets do a little experiment lets all start a campaign and see if we can get everyones favourite song in to the set for the360 tour.

Now problem is not everyone will agree on the favourite song so here is a suggestion lets all agree to disagree for the moment and just call out for U2 to playBad on the tour it may not be your favourite song (it is mine :) ) but im sure there is not a single fan who would disagree that live Bad is right up there asfar as all time concert high points.

Live Aid and the rattle and hum film are great examples but for me the transition of satelite of love into Bad on the zoo tv tour was without any shadow of adoubt the most mind blowing experience any fan has or proberbly will ever see.

so lets do it guys let the chant of Bad Bad Bad be heard across stadiums world wide and see what happens :) il be there for both wembly gigs hope i see youthere and hear you too :) remember Bad Bad Bad !!!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I think it's a bit late to influence the band on the set lists, if they aren't rehearsing something by now it won't get in, at least in this leg, Ihave many favourites, but, of course, I would like to listen to Bad live again, can I suggest Acrobat and Spanish Eyes, and more than five of the new songs?

• Subscriber

maybe they can influence the set list (i asked for 'take me to the clouds above' in twickenham and Bono sang a snippet) - i'd really love to hearElectrical Storm' and 'Wave of Sorrow' fingers crossed

• Subscriber

I would love to hear Mofo on this tour.

Songs I would love to hear (that they haven't played in awhile or at all):

Stories for Boys

Out of Control

I Threw A Brick

I Fall Down

Seconds

Surrender

The Unforgettable Fire

A Sort of Homecoming

One Tree Hill

In God's Country

Exit

Ultraviolet

Acrobat

Lemon

Mofo

Gone

Last Night On Earth

And about the issue of it being too late to add songs? No, it wouldn't be. Or at least it shouldn't be. A band should be able to work in a song wherethey'd choose to at any point, even if it's after the tour has started.

• Subscriber

Stories for Boys

Out of Control

I Threw A Brick

I Fall Down

Seconds

Surrender

The Unforgettable Fire

A Sort of Homecoming

One Tree Hill

In God's Country

Exit

Ultraviolet

Acrobat

Lemon

Mofo

Gone

Last Night On Earth

And about the issue of it being too late to add songs? No, it wouldn't be. Or at least it shouldn't be. A band should be able to work in a song wherethey'd choose to at any point, even if it's after the tour has started.

ceallach67 wrote:

Stories for Boys

Out of Control

I Threw A Brick

I Fall Down

Seconds

Surrender

The Unforgettable Fire

A Sort of Homecoming

One Tree Hill

In God's Country

Exit

Ultraviolet

Acrobat

Lemon

Mofo

Gone

Last Night On Earth

And about the issue of it being too late to add songs? No, it wouldn't be. Or at least it shouldn't be. A band should be able to work in a song where they'd choose to at any point, even if it's after the tour has started.

Thats just bloody greedy.......wink.gif

• Subscriber

basher1 wrote:

ceallach67 wrote:

Stories for Boys

Out of Control

I Threw A Brick

I Fall Down

Seconds

Surrender

The Unforgettable Fire

A Sort of Homecoming

One Tree Hill

In God's Country

Exit

Ultraviolet

Acrobat

Lemon

Mofo

Gone

Last Night On Earth

And about the issue of it being too late to add songs? No, it wouldn't be. Or at least it shouldn't be. A band should be able to work in a song where they'd choose to at any point, even if it's after the tour has started.

Thats just bloody greedy.......

I figure if I give a list of songs I have a shot of at least one of them being played, maybe two. Not greedy... just playing the odds.