vision over visability-what does that mean?

xtraspicy62

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mariacm wrote:

prksoda00 wrote:

prksoda00 wrote:

CNF01 wrote:

Some of you people scare me. Yikes!

What they said. I think Vision over visability means his ability to spot people who think every lyric he writes is similar to a bible verse/words of saints, and avoid them.

Don't get scared, I just think that some of Bono's lyrics might be influenced by these or similar authors, I studied literature at uni, so when I read something I think about styles and models, I wonder if he has ever read these Spanish authors and from his way of writing I think he would like them.

you tell 'em, Mariacm wink.gif

* sea islander, careful to stand BEHIND Mariacm,

practices throwing shadowbox punches *

tongue.gif

• Subscriber

sea islander wrote:

mariacm wrote:

prksoda00 wrote:

prksoda00 wrote:

CNF01 wrote:

Some of you people scare me. Yikes!

What they said. I think Vision over visability means his ability to spot people who think every lyric he writes is similar to a bible verse/words of saints, and avoid them.

Don't get scared, I just think that some of Bono's lyrics might be influenced by these or similar authors, I studied literature at uni, so when I read something I think about styles and models, I wonder if he has ever read these Spanish authors and from his way of writing I think he would like them.

you tell 'em, Mariacm

* sea islander, careful to stand BEHIND Mariacm,

practices throwing shadowbox punches *

Thanks sea islander, but we don't need punches, don't you think? I'm all for peace and I'm sure you are too. It is so nice to know someone wholikes my favourite poets I can forget everything else.

mariacm wrote:

Thanks sea islander, but we don't need punches, don't you think? I'm all for peace and I'm sure you are too. It is so nice to know someone who likes my favourite poets I can forget everything else.

umm, okay, I'm for peace too embarassed.gif, Mariacm, but ... I'mthinkin'

we can't go into this unarmed : what about squirt guns?

nerd.gif