vision over visability-what does that mean?

xtraspicy62

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love your question. How interesting, you're asking something about the Prince. Well, I read the following post on it, and it is extremely interesting.I like it when the poster speaks so clearly of the meaning. Bono is always clear to me. It appears that his feelings and thoughts, his dreams, his desires,everything about him is very clear to me. How can this be you might ask, well, I think my feelings for him for so long, have made me too sencitive to hisenergy, so, I pick up just about everything of Bono, before he says it. This part removes all doubt that I can't connect to him. It really makes me feel"different" my mother was right, he is a Prince and invisible than, but now is not invisible, he is visible and he is a light to me and to many. Ienjoy reading him, and reading his writing, his editorials, I like listening to his voice when he speaks, it sounds like a boss that he is, a ruler that he is,a strong, powerful man Prince only that the world knows him as Rock Star Bono of U2. Knowing things ahead of time, knowing his speaking things, his thoughts,everything that comes out of his inside his soul is known to me already. I love zootopia because here, Bono's Realm, the Lost Little Girl, can be free andcome out to him, any communication is better than none. I do like to see his image witch pal40, and mad put on the site, its just horrible, for a while, Icouldn't find his image. I love watching his picture, specially new ones, each has new energy with it. In short, Bono is a very special man to me. Zootopiais like the place I love to spend time on because this is where the Prince rule with U2. His homebase. Surely, he lurks in sometime, And I would love to chatwith him one on one, (and Edge, Oh, Adam, so interesting, he gets me curious, Larry, well, a surprise thats what Larry can bring to me). (Uno a Uno) Bono yRealm. Its not impossible because Bono is all possibilities. A man dreams are made of. Thank God Ali has taken care of him very well and hasn't allowedHollywood to damage him in any way. He rules Hollywood, it doesn't control him.

Ms Innes wrote:

U2.com member michielovesu2 quotes from Rolling Stone's article "U2 Digs Deep" (

).

Bono: "It's an idea that I've held on to quite tightly over the years", he says. "It's like Martin Luther King's speech - the moment
when you see the place, but you can't see yet how to get there".
The slogan stands for an insistence on looking past what you can see in favor of what could be.
For Bono, the world as it is will never be enough.

I love the phrase, and the meaning... a reminder we don't have to settle for the unacceptable. We can change the world!

....I just wanted to stop by & thank all those who have posted in this thread as the discussion about this phrase of Bono's which has become one of hispersonal favorites is heading in the right direction.

I would have offered several of my own ideas but, as already been demonstrated by a few people, my ideas probably would have been the fuel for others to try todiscredit me & I'm not interested in giving them additional fodder to try to do this!

Let's try to be more positive to each other as there's no good reason not to be. happy.gif

Ms Innes wrote:

U2.com member michielovesu2 quotes from Rolling Stone's article "U2 Digs Deep" (

).

Bono: "It's an idea that I've held on to quite tightly over the years", he says. "It's like Martin Luther King's speech - the moment
The slogan stands for an insistence on looking past what you can see in favor of what could be.

I love the phrase, and the meaning... a reminder we don't have to settle for the unacceptable. We can change the world!

....I just wanted to stop by & thank all those who have posted in this thread as the discussion about this phrase of Bono's which has become one of hispersonal favorites is heading in the right direction.

I would have offered several of my own ideas but, as already been demonstrated by a few people, my ideas probably would have been the fuel for others to try todiscredit me & I'm not interested in giving them additional fodder to try to do this!

Let's try to be more positive to each other as there's no good reason not to be. happy.gif

Ms Innes wrote:

).

Ms Innes wrote:

).

Ms Innes wrote:

).

Ms Innes wrote:

).

Interesting,

I get the feeling that he is somewhat in disbelief about his mere mortality. Mundane realities of living while questioning the ego.

After all (regardless of what titles people put on him) he is first and foremost a man.

RE:

I find it bizarre that people call him a Prince!

He isnt a Prince as defined by what it means to be a Prince. Maybe its used as a term of endearment but its used a bit too often in my opinion.

Bono is a singer (& seems like a pretty cool guy to me) with some good songs and a sh*& load of money. Yes thats a great achievement but cmon...

If I was Bono reading some of the stuff on here I would probably stop visiting the site. These sites are essentially a place for dreaming and thats a far cryfrom where Bono is at.