vision over visability-what does that mean?

xtraspicy62

VISION OVER VISABILITY-AN EXCELLENT TOPIC FOR THESE DAYS

WE LIVE IN TROUBLED TIMES FULL OF CALAMITY , CHAOS, AND DESTRUCTION

WE ARE CONSTANTLY BOMBARDED 24/7 BY MEDIA AND MARKETING DESIGNED BY THE GREEDY

WHY DO WE ALLOW OUR INNER SPIRIT AND INTERNAL LIGHT(VISION) TO BE CLOUDED OR EXTINGUISHED BY CHAOS AND THE FALSE BELIEF THAT WE MUST ACQUIRE WEALTH AND WORLDLYPOSSESSIONS.

VISION AND SPIRITUAL LIGHT WITHIN HAVE BEEN REPLACED WITH GREED AND INSANITY.

WE ALL HAVE THE SPIRTUAL STRENGTH WITHIN TO HELP CHANGE WHAT HAS BECOME

HAVE YOU LISTENED TO THE BIRDS SING, HAVE YOU SEEN OR HEARD THE BEAUTY OF A SWAN IN FLIGHT

TAKE A MOMENT AND SEE THE BEAUTIFUL WORLD GOD HAS CREATED BEFORE US, THIS IS WHERE YOU WILL FIND PEACE AND VISION OVER VISABILITY AND YOUR INTERNAL LIGHT WILLSHINE BRIGHTER

DO STARVING CHILDREN OR HOMELESS HARVEST FOR GREED,

DO THEY NOT HARVEST FOR SURVIVAL, LIKE THE CREATURES OF THE FOREST.

DO WE GATHER OUR RICHES AND POSSESSIONS FOR SURVIVAL,

DO WE NOT HARVEST POSSESSIONS DESIGNED BY THE GREEDY

WHAT IS THE WEALTH OF THE GREEDY AND WHAT HAVE THEY GATHERED FOR THEMSELVES AND

HAVE WE ONLY GATHERED THEIR EVIL, OPPRESSION, AGGRESSION AND CALAMITY.

BEFORE THIS, THERE IS INTERNAL SPIRIT, LIGHT AND VISION OVER VISABILITY AND PEACE

IT IS WITHIN US ALL, WITH EACH STEP, IN EACH MOMENT

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your words are wise.

Yes we all have a part in us that gets beyond itself. I dont think wealth is always a bad thing though. I believe it can be a ticket to freedom.

When I get more experience on this topic I will decide for myself if it is -by consequence- a bad thing. If I get to a stage in my life where I believe that itis then I will surely act upon what I find.

We do need to tread wisely in life but we shouldnt have too much fear because after all, its still our Creator who rules everything. We need to become friends(or stay friends) with the Creator right?

Im sure the Creator knows what to do with money and I trust in him/her/the force!

Regards.

I AM CERTAIN THE CREATOR HAS A PLAN FOR MONEY, AND YES, RULES ALL WITH JUST A THOUGHT.

HAS THE WORLD NOT WATCHED THE "KINGS" CRUMBLE AND WAIL IN THE LAST YEAR

HOW MANY OF THOSE TOOK THEIR OWN LIVES, WHAT IS THEIR WEALTH NOW.

IS MANKIND NOT ENTRANCED AND MANIPULATED THRU MARKETING TO ACQUIRE FALSE RICHES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHAT DID THIS BRING.

WHAT WORLD IS THIS WHERE MILLION DOLLAR HOMES ARE LEFT VACANT AND HEATED FOR MONTHS ON END

WHILE LITTLE CHILDREN STARVE AND THE HOMELESS FREEZE.

WEALTH IS NOT A BAD THING IF USED FOR THE BETTERMENT OF HUMANITY, AND WEALTH COULD MEAN ONES PERSONAL FREEDOM FROM THE OPPRESSION OF OTHERS, BUT THAT FREEDOMCAN COME ONLY FROM THE TRUE SPIRIT AND LIGHT WITHIN EACH OF US WITH EACH STEP. VISION OVER VISABILITY

WHEN WE BECOME ONE OR FRIENDS WITH THE CREATOR, WHEN WE HAVE LEARNED TO WALK IN THE SPIRITUAL LIGHT WITHIN US AND TO PROTECT THE BRILLIANCE OF THAT LIGHT SOTHAT IT CANNOT BE DIMMED THEN THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO WORRY AND NOTHING TO FEAR, THIS IS WEALTH AND PEACE

atonewithu2 wrote:

I AM CERTAIN THE CREATOR HAS A PLAN FOR MONEY, AND YES, RULES ALL WITH JUST A THOUGHT.

IS MANKIND NOT ENTRANCED AND MANIPULATED THRU MARKETING TO ACQUIRE FALSE RICHES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHAT DID THIS BRING.

WHAT WORLD IS THIS WHERE MILLION DOLLAR HOMES ARE LEFT VACANT AND HEATED FOR MONTHS ON END

WEALTH IS NOT A BAD THING IF USED FOR THE BETTERMENT OF HUMANITY, AND WEALTH COULD MEAN ONES PERSONAL FREEDOM FROM THE OPPRESSION OF OTHERS, BUT THAT FREEDOM CAN COME ONLY FROM THE TRUE SPIRIT AND LIGHT WITHIN EACH OF US WITH EACH STEP. VISION OVER VISABILITY

WHEN WE BECOME ONE OR FRIENDS WITH THE CREATOR, WHEN WE HAVE LEARNED TO WALK IN THE SPIRITUAL LIGHT WITHIN US AND TO PROTECT THE BRILLIANCE OF THAT LIGHT SO THAT IT CANNOT BE DIMMED THEN THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO WORRY AND NOTHING TO FEAR, THIS IS WEALTH AND PEACE

....I especially love the last paragraph of your response, atonewithu2.

Your posting name is quite interesting - it is probably meant to be " At One with U2" but can also be interpreted as

"Atone with U2" . wink.gif

I think that the band would love the irony in your posting name....and agree with it.

Have a beautiful day, my friends. Please don't let it get away! smile.gif

atonewithu2 wrote:

WEALTH IS NOT A BAD THING IF USED FOR THE BETTERMENT OF HUMANITY, AND WEALTH COULD MEAN ONES PERSONAL FREEDOM FROM THE OPPRESSION OF OTHERS, BUT THAT FREEDOM CAN COME ONLY FROM THE TRUE SPIRIT AND LIGHT WITHIN EACH OF US WITH EACH STEP. VISION OVER VISABILITY

WHEN WE BECOME ONE OR FRIENDS WITH THE CREATOR, WHEN WE HAVE LEARNED TO WALK IN THE SPIRITUAL LIGHT WITHIN US AND TO PROTECT THE BRILLIANCE OF THAT LIGHT SO THAT IT CANNOT BE DIMMED THEN THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO WORRY AND NOTHING TO FEAR, THIS IS WEALTH AND PEACE

Your posting name is quite interesting - it is probably meant to be " At One with U2" but can also be interpreted as

I think that the band would love the irony in your posting name....and agree with it.

atonewithu2 wrote:

atonewithu2 wrote:

atonewithu2 wrote:

atonewithu2 wrote:

YOU ARE VERY PERCEPTIVE ULTRAVIOLET LOVE14-it represents both meanings

THE BAND HAS BEEN GIVEN A SPECIAL GIFT IN THESE TROUBLED TIMES...

A VOICE OF STRENGTH AND HOPE WHICH HAS REACHED OUT TO THE WORLD...AND TO THOSE WHO WILL LISTEN

MESSANGERS OF SPIRIT, LOVE AND ONENESS WITH EACH OTHER THROUGH GOD IN A TIME WHEN

THE CHURCH HAS FALLEN AND OUR CHILDREN ARE LEFT ASTRAY...

HEAVEN IS WITHIN ALL, SLOWDOWN, STEP EACH STEP WITH THE LIGHT, FEEL THE LIGHT AND SPIRIT AND KINDNESS BLOSSOMS....AND TREAT ALL THINGS IN YOUR PATH AS YOU WISHTO BE TREATED

SING AND SING AS LOUD AS YOU CAN...LOUDER THAN EVER...FOR ALL TO HEAR

IF YOU WONDER IF THE ANGELS ARE LISTENING, YES THEY ARE

I AM WIDE AWAKE, WE ALL SHOULD AWAKE