vision over visability-what does that mean?

xtraspicy62

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I agree with the idea that the lyric is an expression of idealism and vision. MoS is one of the most interesting songs on the CD. To me it's aboutstruggling to overcome fear and enter into love... whether that is talking about a human romantic/sexual relationship or a relationship with the Great Mystery.

AtonewithU2- LOVE your words!! "Heaven is within all..." YES, YES, YES!! You and I are definitely on the same wavelength, though you're a lotmore eloquent than I am. :) Feel free to PM me sometime (or I might PM you when I have a moment)... I'd love to talk to you more.

• Subscriber

Not many people see the world in the way in which you describe. In fact, there are very few(.0001%) that see with such purity. Very interesting you mention'the light being clouded by the insanity of the world'. Most people view this 'light' in itself as insanity. This is something too I havewitnessed in recent months and I am starting to see the true beauty in things for the first time in my life. The true purity of things and the peaceful resolvewithin. -Cheers to Vision and Visibility when we actually stop to see them

I know that if I was wealthy, I have to follow what my parents taught me, and what God expects of us. I must serve the poor, heal the sick and spread thegospel of Christ. If I don't do this, then surely I have failed my God. I cannot live just for me, I must share what I have learned or being given with asmany people as possible. No one wants to live in darkness, blindness, thats death, we all want to be alive, to feel God, to see him thru his creation. I tellpeople, start looking for God from your inner soul, call him, invoke him, trust and give in to God, expect God to move as he does with me, I love Bono so muchbecause he is the key God used to reveal his love for me. Only after I finally got relief when he finally showed up for a concert here in East Rutherford, didI feel better, began to cry when I looked at burgundy flower, the ruffle one being my favorite, I began to see so many things I never saw for what they were, Iwas like a person who was sleeping and Bono came and said, wake up Little Girl, your Prince is here. I was so happy when my son told me Bono is coming, I feltGod had done justice, finally the invisible man is coming and I will see him and my heart will feel relieved that he is alive and well, it was not in my mind,or I was nuts, the Prince exist. I would like to get like 1 million dollars to pay for my 58K home because I must try to keep what I have gotten so my childrencould have a home after I am not here physically anymore. And, send to my favorite charity, One.org. I would keep my promises I have made to God. And yes, Bonois a great man of the 21st century. We are a lucky generation, I am blessed and lucky and everything you can think of, this man is worthy of our praise. Whatever freedom Bono ever receives in the spirit, I am for him, I wish he cracked the glass and come so I could see him in the real one on one meeting. Wow, Realmwould have succeeded in making this out of this world, out of this realm wish come true.