Tour: rumors and news

lauretta1979

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It said they'll come to Spain also on July, two nights on Barcelona (which seem to be confirmed) and maybe another third night in Sevilla, which is notconfirmed at all. But all in all, nothing's sure yet, I hope it'll be alright, I mean, I wish there are not many problems with tickets and all thatstuff, which do were in the last tour. :/

We haven't heard any tour rumours here in Australia yet. U2 usually leave us till just about last on every tour, so I guess I should expect to see themuntil some time in 2010 (if at all - they didn't bring the Elevation Tour here because our dollar wasn't competitive against the US dollar and theywouldn't have made much money apparently). Perhaps we'll see only sporatic tour dates across Europe and the USA in 2009 due to the global financialcrisis - the band are releasing another full album this November also, so perhaps a full blown World tour won't really get underway until 2010??

living in the uk.but ive heard they are playing brussels the week im in belgium,so hopefully i will get tickets for brussels.

if not then i will try to get tickets for london.

and the big one for me

im definately getting tickets for madisson square garden new york,depending on when they are going to be there.

but we are going to have a little break in new york and see u2 there too.

I'll be at as MANY Croke Park (or whereVer it is they play) gig's as possible...

Hopefully i can catch them in Vegas too - only though if they are there between 23'rd - 29'th - i know chances are S-L-I-M but you neVer know....

I was hoping to catch dEpEcHe m0dE while in Vegas too and the dates came out the w/end and when do they play Vegas..... the 22'nd.... how carppy is that...i'll miss it by ONE DAY !!!!

So im hoping U2 can ease my pain.....

U2/LV/09 . . . . . Maybe ???