Tour: rumors and news

lauretta1979

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fortitude wrote:

We haven't heard any tour rumours here in Australia yet. U2 usually leave us till just about last on every tour, so I guess I should expect to see them until some time in 2010 (if at all - they didn't bring the Elevation Tour here because our dollar wasn't competitive against the US dollar and they wouldn't have made much money apparently). Perhaps we'll see only sporatic tour dates across Europe and the USA in 2009 due to the global financial crisis - the band are releasing another full album this November also, so perhaps a full blown World tour won't really get underway until 2010??

another album this year..................are you sure of this

pompey1 wrote:

Fortitude wrote:

We haven't heard any tour rumours here in Australia yet. U2 usually leave us till just about last on every tour, so I guess I should expect to see them until some time in 2010 (if at all - they didn't bring the Elevation Tour here because our dollar wasn't competitive against the US dollar and they wouldn't have made much money apparently). Perhaps we'll see only sporatic tour dates across Europe and the USA in 2009 due to the global financial crisis - the band are releasing another full album this November also, so perhaps a full blown World tour won't really get underway until 2010??

another album this year..................are you sure of this
yes i've heard this thing too...i hope it's true!