Tour: rumors and news

freya frew wrote:

Now this is still only a rumour BUT it won't go away, until a headline act is announced, U2 are being rumored to be headlining this years IOW Festival on Sunday June 14th, tickets are already on sale and I have mine as I live here, may be true, may be not but maybe worth a gamble to anyone in Southern England as it is gathering pace................the rumour that is !

you will find out on the 9th.i cant see it personlly,but iow organisers are being very queit about the sunday headliners.normally the line upwould be done by now.so there it does seem coincidental that the headliners arent announced maybe until the 9th march.

i just cant see u2 headliners at a festival.and if they were then surely it wouldve been glastonbury.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I was lucky enough to get to the Radio 1 Live Lounge Session here in UK last Friday and when questioned about Glastonbury Bono said it was something they would

like to do at some stage but they had no plans at present.

Hello, this is my first message at the U2 forum. I don´t know yet the tour dates of this fantastic band, but I heard rumours of two shows in Barcelona and Iwanna ask for one more show...in Madrid. Of course I´ll go to see U2 in Barcelona, but if I could also see them in my city It would be nice...please, come toMadrid!!!

Cheers from Spain

u2fancanada wrote:

I did a search for u2 tix and some place called worldticketshop has tickets for sale already for Nice france and Amsterdam ... can this be correct?

whatever you do,DONT buy tickets for any u2 gigs until they are announced on this site ONLY.and then use the link on here.

its probably a scam site and those tickets will probably be fake,

i think ticketmaster/live nation is the only agents selling u2 tickets.

u2fancanada wrote:

I did a search for u2 tix and some place called worldticketshop has tickets for sale already for Nice france and Amsterdam ... can this be correct?

It could be right but don't buy them as they will 100% be touts.

brettredmayne wrote:

Glasgow is August 18th at Hamden

Just checked the Hampden site and nothing about it on there.Not seen U2 since the Zooropa tour so I am really keen to get tickets.I have registered withTicketmaster , but where will the dates be officially released and is it definitely announced this coming Monday ( 9th March )