My Box Set Limited Edition of NLOTH is dispatching today !!!

Mericege

Hi everyone,

I just wanna share all of you about my happiness here.I checked my amazon.co.uk account 10 minutes ago and i saw that they are preparing for my package so theywill dispatch it today. Huuraah image !!!

Is there anyone here purchased the box set edition,if so please give me information about it.

Thank you,take care.

P.S: Unfortunately amazon.co.uk didn't dispatch my NLOTH yesterday image .I think they will dispatch it on monday march 2nd. So i have to wait till next week damn damn ...

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Mericege wrote:

Hi everyone,

I just wanna share all of you about my happiness here.I checked my amazon.co.uk account 10 minutes ago and i saw that they are preparing for my package so they will dispatch it today. Huuraah
!!!

Is there anyone here purchased the box set edition,if so please give me information about it.

Thank you,take care.

Amazon charged me today. Does this mean it's being dispatched today too? If so - WOOOO HOOOO!

If they charged you, yes that means they dispatched your copy Kristaps,but mine is still in ' dispatching soon' state.I hope they will send adispatchment mail to me soon,i am always checking my mail account_74615.

Take care...