To the two people that sent me messages of friendship

watergate

I'm sorry that I didn't reply but I was ill, and I work at hell. One of my students hung himself at the dorm and I was ill with strep throat, alongwith the flu. My aunt died and my sister died, so May was a rather bad month for me. I went back to work last week and one student over dosed on drugs and heis alive but bat shit crazy. Two got in a fight and were stabbed. All of this happened while I was gone. Obama needs to shut down the U.S. Job Corp program,because its a rip off of tax payer money. I hope that the director goes to jail for stealing money from the students. I'm busy being the strong one formy family and students. I will look for another job soon after my students are out of the program, because I told them they are the only reason I won'tquit. I could use a vacation right now, but I have to take care of everyone while they fall apart. Maybe one of my cousins will set me up with a nice guy.

Thanks for your understanding and I'll get back to you when I can rest.

watergate wrote:

I'm sorry that I didn't reply but I was ill, and I work at hell. One of my students hung himself at the dorm and I was ill with strep throat, along with the flu. My aunt died and my sister died, so May was a rather bad month for me. I went back to work last week and one student over dosed on drugs and he is alive but bat shit crazy. Two got in a fight and were stabbed. All of this happened while I was gone. Obama needs to shut down the U.S. Job Corp program, because its a rip off of tax payer money. I hope that the director goes to jail for stealing money from the students. I'm busy being the strong one for my family and students. I will look for another job soon after my students are out of the program, because I told them they are the only reason I won't quit. I could use a vacation right now, but I have to take care of everyone while they fall apart. Maybe one of my cousins will set me up with a nice guy.

Thanks for your understanding and I'll get back to you when I can rest.

you are a saint

you hang in there wink.gif

Ssshhiiiit.

And i thought i had it bad with my maddening unemployement.

Be strong and stick it out the best way you can..

no one will blame you if you all of a sudden took off and got a job elsewhere,,

pimp.gif