Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

Yeah , i do think the radio version is way better but maybe when your bored one day you can request it and listen to it for yourself............

Just woke up hungry , forgot to have tea lol so  just eating now bit late i know.............

Again woke up from dirty sex night mares............

scarey stuff lol.............

Why does everyone on here seem to be having sex dreams at the moment? Is it something with the weather etc... Well, everyone, apart from me -ohwell.gif

Just gonig to have a cup of tea and then off to the supermarket my and daughter are making chocolate truffles and mint creams for christmas later (may have to test one or two before Christmas!)

Oh fun baking with your mum/daughter :o) ,

Dont worry cause mine was a nightmare so your not missing anything , if it were bono then you'd be missing something lol;o)

Have a lovely day , dont forget to save some truffles...........

bye

x

Just bought all the stuff to make them, so off to bake now - and clean the kitchen after!!

Listening to the radio , wishing was at zhivvy's eating chocalate truffles with beautiful daughter...........

love it if my friends could host the radio show,,,,............make my day/night......

night

all

x

Listening to the radio , wishing was at zhivvy's eating chocalate truffles with beautiful daughter...........

All made now, just letting the mint creams set so we can coat them in chocolate - if i thought they would survived the postage I would send you some, or you can come here and eat them!

i'm not a chocolate-girl, but sounds good, zhivvy!

i listened to the song 123, also love to hear clapton sing, but didn't hear this one before...

i can imagine how you feel, wanting to bring your moral principles and your believes across to your daughter, but kids will always chose their own , and we can only hope they grow up to be honest, loving, thoughtfull people...  even if they dont chose the path we want them to. so far my sermon...

nice barbara , ..........

Just woke up to the most wonderful sleep,

Dreamt of you could say a long long lost ex was a wonderful sleep .........In another world........

Has made my day ...........:o)

And the strangest thing our sun in Perth is orangey red , tried to take a picture but the camera is too good and took out the red lol...........