Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

• Subscriber

Hello all! I sympathise with the bad weather as it is dull and damp here too, getting colder aswell they say next week it is really gonig ot drop.

123love I think that you should bottle up some of that Perth sunshine and post it to us poor people in these cold countries!

Well like Illum i have lots of laundry to do. Then we are wrapping the daughter's presents. After that i have been promised a starbucks so i think a gingerbread latte later.

Hope your all having a good day

take care

xxx

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Good day I had , but a bad hair day though.........

Just woke up from needed sleep , obviously permission to sleep was needed considering all the disturbances ...... and off to heck knows to sleep.....

Mum cooked some sweet potato so had some of that am going to leave soon as well , guess its futile to stay.........

Eyes are sore , slept with my contact lenses in...........

Whats happening?

• Subscriber

what a frightning experience, bethtalisman! makes you think about life and dead, i'm sure!

had one to this morning! little girl from our neighbours (same age our Silas = 10) almost got hit by car! our kids were getting ready for chool, i was still in pyama- 8 o'clock - suddenly hear carbreaks squeezing and an awhfull scream... i ran out thinking about our dog, cause he was in the garden and the oldest one had just left for school (sometimes doesn't close the gate well and dog goes out for a walk....) but right before opening front door, i hear neighbour yelling her daughters name... think my heart std still, opened the door expecting to see the little girl wounded or worse... luckily the car just missed her! the mother was all upsett and  cursing on her daughter, kid was pale like ghost, young woman in car got out all shivring and crying.... she and mother hugged eachother and cried, and thought about what could have happened... proves again how kids dont think, they just act...

• Subscriber

hope you had nice dinner 123.
I'm off to watch daughter's swimming lesson. Can't wake up at the moment, just feel totally drained all the time. have bought lots of energy boosting vegetables for dinner so maybe that will help!

• Subscriber

Thanx zhivvy I had a steak burger........was really nice.

Always tired I am , dont know why...........

Goodmorning girls.............

Radio' on.............

Funny sleep again.........

So what you doing?

• Subscriber

Almost ready for bed myself!! Wrapped all my daughter's christmas presents today which was fun. I'm of to her school's christmas church service tomorrow afternoon - so we can sing carols!!!

• Subscriber

Went to fast eddies last night and my daughter insisted' I put on a jacket' , I didnt thinking it would be ok , but I froze last night because of the cool ocean breeze............Should of listen to her , she never says things like that............

How exciting for her zhivvy............

• Subscriber

I said I was having an early night but once again 1 in the monring has crept up on me - hope you all have a good evening (or day for you 123!!)

take care

xxx