Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

Good morning girls ,

Hope your not feeling tired ;o)

Had a confusing day but things have cleared up ..............I got mixed up lol.........

Hope your ok dont stress and smoke............I stress but dont smoke............

Need you to be a frequent poster on here lol........

Besides your advice is good..............

No music on as daughter is in my room again watching vids...........

Still love u2 they rock , and love my Dog and family ...............

Um bored but not bored enough to fly a kite .........

Bored enough to take up dancing lessons though , maybe singing lol............

Cant chat much , dont know what to say..............

Am tired...............

Dont forget things come off smoothly sometimes .......

So made it safely home ,

Lol illum , washings over , I like washing just dont like putting it all away............

Love mint tea , drank that all through pregnancy..........

Sorry if rambling but too much brain overload............

Anyone care for some music?

Anyway

good morng everyone!!

still freezing here.... so hard to get out of warm bed!!!

you're sounding a bit incoherently 123, or maybe just me?

so glads you're done with the laundry, illumination!

enjoy the party at your girls school, zhivvy... i'll be at school too this evening, serving gluwein and hot choco (have to watch not drinking it all myself...)

paper allmost entirely removed from son's room, so after working 4 days till monday, i will be painting walls on tuesday and wednesday(don't mind , i love to paint!)

eyes still bit swollen but i'll try to wear my contacts today (another vainity, i don't like being seen with my glasses on.. have -5 , if you follow the same scale in your country, you know i don't see s**t without them, practicaly a mole, diggin in a hole...)wink.gif

Hello all,

I'm tired!! I wouldn't like to think how many times my daughter shouted me last night! I think my eyes are looking as swollen and puffy as yours now Barabara!tongue.gif So I think back to bed for a couple of hours now she's at school or I'll be falling asleep at her church service this afternoon. but can't complain she is normally a very good sleeper so once or twoce a year I can put up with,

Hope you're ok 123 you sound tired - maybe get some rest and not think about everything too much!lol!

Speak to you all later, off to climb back under my thick feather duvet and ignoring the freezing world outside

take care

xxx

Hello all,

I'm tired!! I wouldn't like to think how many times my daughter shouted me last night! I think my eyes are looking as swollen and puffy as yours now Barabara!tongue.gif So I think back to bed for a couple of hours now she's at school or I'll be falling asleep at her church service this afternoon. but can't complain she is normally a very good sleeper so once or twoce a year I can put up with,

Hope you're ok 123 you sound tired - maybe get some rest and not think about everything too much!lol!

Speak to you all later, off to climb back under my thick feather duvet and ignoring the freezing world outside

take care

xxx

enjoy your morning-nap, and wake up a new, energetic, supermum!

Ok, I'm awake again but nout sure on hte energetic and the supermum! Off to have big huge coffee, maybe that will work

x

Yeah me too been waking up tired lately , could be a bug I dont know about ..............
Seeyou all
love
xxx
x

Oh I really wish I could see my mate tonight but looks like I may have to wait ............\

I hate waiting , story of my life...........

Having a tea and got radio on............

bye

x

the coffee has helped a bit, feeling bit more awake now!! Even vacuumed downstairs - such a housewife!!!

Hope you get to see your mate 123, it's nice to catch up with friends

xxx

done my treadmill listening to the boys, having a coffee and some toast. I love working the later shift (1030 to 7) lets me wake up, take the girls to school, etc. DH is in Texas today, back tonight to care for the girls while I work. It is hard to feel well rested in winter I think. It is the lack of good light in many places. The lack of light affects Vitamin D in the body, which is an important chemical for processing other things, so we may feel sluggish. Much research says most of the world is D deficient, oddly enough.

Nuff blathering from me. Just a shift of work today....spending energy worrying about friends with sick babies and elders...

123Love,  I hear ya the part which gets me about laundry is it's the only household chore which is never really done, but after doing all those washings, 1-2 loads per day doesn't seem so bad LOL.