Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

123Love,  I hear ya the part which gets me about laundry is it's the only household chore which is never really done, but after doing all those washings, 1-2 loads per day doesn't seem so bad LOL.

I know that feeling, soon as laundry done, the basket is full again!!! I think the laundry gremlins come in at night and fill the basket!

Had a lovely afternoon at the school's church service, my daughter had a part in hte service reading a paragraph about the original father christmas - she did well. Now they have broken up i have 2 weeks of amusing her!! She has her friend coming to play tomorrow so should be nice.

been frantically preparing for christmas dinner at our house on Sunday, my parents, John's parents and my friend who gatecrashes every year! I have everything bought, most stuff is prepared and in freezer or in middle of cooking. I'm attempting a Christmas pudding ice cream this year! - Will let you know how it goes.

So after battling the supermarket this evening and the snow - i think i may have a glass of wine later!

hope you're all having a good day xxx

IM HAVING MY BOYFRIEND....OFF I GO!

Bye! Have fun!!!!devil.gif

Goodmorning girls , had a good sleep , not enough lol..........

Sounds good zhivvy  , you will have a busy home that night.......

Got radio on ,

Probly got an early start to work again................

So whats happening ?

Ready to go to bed, Been speaking to my friend, she's coming Saturday to stay for 4 nights. She lives quite far away and wish I could see her more. We both come from the same town in the north of england (bolton) but met at uni. We lived together for 3 years whilst studying but we now live 3 hours away from each other. Can't wait to see her. my husband loves her too, but not as much as me, he thinks we speak in a different language which only the 2 of us can understand and i think he's right! Really looking forwards to a few days together with her!!

Hiya Beth , :o)

Just popped in to see if anythings new , am going to get some food for my girl then go to sleep ...

Be in later though.......

xxx

x