Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

• Subscriber

radio on here too, 123....can't seem to cook with out it (since I can't have my usual wine....) its almost dusk here as its winter it gets dark so early. Lucky its been "warm" tho (in the 20's F) or we'd be bumming.

did a bit around the house and went to the grocery. can't venture much further as I'd be out of range for getting to work in 30 minutes. I am on the late shift tomorrow, so I can head out later to do other stuff...

Kids are very quiet. wonder what THAT is about...

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

radio on here too, 123....can't seem to cook with out it (since I can't have my usual wine....) its almost dusk here as its winter it gets dark so early. Lucky its been "warm" tho (in the 20's F) or we'd be bumming.

did a bit around the house and went to the grocery. can't venture much further as I'd be out of range for getting to work in 30 minutes. I am on the late shift tomorrow, so I can head out later to do other stuff...

Kids are very quiet. wonder what THAT is about...

• Subscriber

Spent yesterday with my dad , was really nice , we tried to fix my window in my car , think motor did seize but works well just need a new switch which I have to chase up today...........fun fun fun!

Day before I watched Coraline with brothers children and now im really disturbed that they can make children stories like that , whats this world coming to............

Also watch the new terminator movie , was ok............

The actor was kinda cute.......lol, yeah so.............

Been thinking about relationships lately ............

Um did I miss any news on the boys ?

Where are they now?

Going to make a tea..

love

x

• Subscriber

Hi all,

I've bee ndrinking lots of juice and water all day bethtalisman - changed to wine later on though!! The voice getting better but still have bad cold - I'm sure I'll be ok in a couple of days. Having great fun with my friend being here for a few days. Had a lovely christmas dinner this afternoon with mine and my husband's family - I'll nt be proud and say I cooked some great food!!! (calories not allowed to be counted)

off to do some christmas kast minute xhopping tomorrow so better beof to bed in a bit.

Hope you're al having fun whatever you're doing

xxx

• Subscriber

would be delightful.............cocoa......

So Im contemplating whether I should have a beer or not ............

Radio has got on night requests at the moment , and they are playing some pretty kewl songs:o)

Im in a party mood so might go out the back later sit outside and drink beer and look at the stars in the sky since the whether is very warm and lovely outside..............

Hope you girls are ok and getting better , and I hope Im not bugging you ! hope not.........:o(

xxx

x