Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

I only drink water since I'm not allowed to drink coke because of UTI.

Thats a very good habit to make, as most of us are dehydrated and dont really know that we are. Were made up mostly of water anyway...so we all need to keep up a proper water intake...

it keeps your skin looking nice toosmile.gif

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a very good habit to make, as most of us are dehydrated and dont really know that we are. Were made up mostly of water anyway...so we all need to keep up a proper water intake...

it keeps your skin looking nice too
smile.gif

VU's "Ocean," 1969 version smile.gif

"I am a lazy son

I never get things done,

mostly made

up of water,

but here comes the waves"

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000W29AI4/ref=dm_mu_dp_trk1 wink.gif

• Subscriber

bussy 2 days... but i come to say hi!

so behtalisman an 123 , whats the coraline-movie about?

Zhivvy , you're a week behind on me with that voice... hope it gets better, dont know if the wine helps, but it's worth the try wink.gif

We had snow this past 2 days! gonna fall some more, according to the forecast...

the snow surprised me yesterday, had to go to work on bike, an hour before i left it started snowing! DANGEROUS!!

luckely, hans came to get me by car after work, i wouldn't dare riding home again in the dark...

and then we got some chinese take-away! hhmmm!

i'm having the last few wine-gums today, but i do wonder what those midget gems are, Joshthetree??

• Subscriber

Morning girls ,

Coraline is about a girl who finds another world with identical parents who are too nice but they really arnt and it turns gory............Like a real horror........

Well I had little sleep last night , and did dream but it was disappointing as I wasnt wanted :o( by u2........

But was as well so am confused but its a dream , mum always say not to pay attention to them , and so does the Bible.......

Got radio on , whats happening ?

Shall I stop coming in and chatting to public ?

Cause those thoughts are crossing my mind?

Dreams eh!

• Subscriber

good day to you 123, i'm of to bed...

i think dreams can tell you somethings, cause , like some doctors say, sleeping and dreaming is assimilating the experiences you had during the day.. but there's so many of them coming to you , you dont notice them all, but your sub-conscience DOES pick them up... so your dreams can contain these signs you've missed and that's why some people claim they were warned or things were predicted to them in a dream... that's one explanation, but i can get the reasoning behind it...

btw, i do remember reading or seeing something about that movie... bit frightening to kids?

see/hear you all tomorrow!

• Subscriber

Just a quick hello as it is late and I'm up early in the morning! The voice is fading now - husband happy!!! The wine with my freind isn't really helping but I'll keep trying it!

Hope your all having fun and for the ones of us in the colder climates - i hope the snow isn't too bad for you! (stil waiting for it by me - the whoe of England seems to have it apart from me!!)

Take care all

xxx

• Subscriber

Now when I think of it illum its not good for anyone over 40 to dabble to much in energy drinks because it could bring on a heart attack and we really really dont want that ..xxx

Hi everyone , again im going to my dads to work on my car so be in later but not too late as have a 7 am work start tomorrow :o(

Hope everyone is well and is on the ball

Listening to radio and about to have a tea...........

So whats happening ?

• Subscriber

Hi all, haven't been on this thread for a couple of days, so had to catch up.

yes, snow, tell me about it. Went with some friends and their kids on excursion last sunday. Instead of the usual 1h20 drive, it took us 2h30 to get there. Call us crazy, since we all have year-tickets to another park, which is only 20 minutes away !!! But hey, driving carefully as Johan & Frank did, the 2 cars & passengers all ended up there safe and sound and we all had a great day !!

To finish the day, we had a drink at my friends' house. It was something he brought back from Cyprus (I think) a few years ago. When you put the bottle in the freezer, the content doesn't freeze ... yes, quite a bit alcohol in it ... but soooo good !

Have a great day all !