Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

I am home after a foot of snow and a 9 hour day of surgeries. Knackered I think those in the UK say...thats me. Have had a glass, thinking bout another.....Zhiv, perhaps I will get some snaps of the snow here. It is ridiculous. The roads did not get plowed till late so DH took me down to the hospital in the 4by4..more tonight, to take us to nearly 2 feet by the weekend......kids are behaving so well and enjoying the vibe.

123, try eating a banana for those leg cramps. Sometimes ya need some potassium....nurse sez.

hope you all have lovely Christmases with your families. We love having the day together even though it is not our holiday...depending on the snow and the roads we may venture out for a movie, tho I'd be happy to lurk about and knit and sleep. We shall see....

I've had a mocha to calm down my stomach after having Chocolate-covered Potato chips, Christmas Stollen, Cookies and Chocolate Truffles at a family get-together.

Thanx Beth I may try that .

Just got back from a friends ,

we had a good time but im saw and tired .

Got radio on , and had a tea and I really just feel like sleeping.........

How are you all ?

Did you get any nice surprises ?

x

Just woke up from stupid crappy dreams with ex , full of lies those dreams anyway am really saw , even ate a banana even though im a bit late lol..........

So whats new?

Got radio on and everyone is asleep..............

I am actually having a beer at 4:30 in the evening, cause I have an extra day off, the dinner is cooking (smells great if I say so meself....bbq chicken and veg) and the girls are actually not fighting.

We did get about a foot of snow tho they have cancelled the big warnings.....

Enjoy your beer Beth , im having a tea after more dreams about the ex , starting to annoy me now ,

Slept in my u2 top , you'd think i'd have u2 GA dreams would'nt you?

My leg is still pretty sawe but I can still walk lol and going to my dads again and were going to do the front break pads................cars!

Today I may have a few beers as well .................

Listening to the radio and got to thinking , what happened to all the little video's the band used to put on this site for us to watch , I found them interesting...................Knowing more about there line of work and so on..........

Anyway have a nice relax now , cookings over sortof................

x

So please do say what are your plans now?

Just finished a glass of O'Mara's Irish Cream and trying to figure out something to do on New Year's Eve because I really want to make the best out of 2010.

Are you going anywhere with someone ?

As for me I'd like to go on the fairly new fairest wheel we have in Perth.............