Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

• Subscriber
woohoo some pic showing im jealous!

Anyway you girls have to get some sleep and im going .....

bye

x

Ps hope they play a good song for me today to cheers me up.............

night

xxxxx

I hope you get lots of good songs played! And I'll share my concert pics with you too next summer - and I hope you get to take some pictures at a concert of theirs!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Ok, definately off to bed now - do they pump drugs through this site to make you stay on here all night? I'm sure they do you know!!! have fun all and speak soon

xxx

• Subscriber

Illumination, you are a hard worker! I am the one who gets to go to work tomorrow. Kids are off for the week with their daddy having vaca as well. It will be nice not having to worry who needs to be dropped off or picked up.

Typing this on my new wifi, set it up meself in an hour's time. Listening to Sunday Bloody Sunday. I remember my kid sister writing a paper in her history class about the song...now I get to take her to see the boys in Philly this summer!

• Subscriber

Hi girls or good morning I should say , been busy today , not going to say what but also contemplating on buying a caravan.................not sure yet.

Got radio on and had my tea , and really wanting a proper holiday with beaches , bungalo's ,masseurs , music ,fires , palm trees and fresh young cocnut milk :o) am I asking too much ?

So as usual what else is happening ?

• Subscriber

Hello all. Sorry to hear that you ave had to work Illum - holiday season should be just that, and you too beth - hope you're enjoying wifi - it's great. Can't remember how I managed to put up with dial up for so long. A caravan sounds a good idea 123. My parents used to have one and I loved it. We nowhave a tent  - my husband doesn't like caravans. We've had some amazing and cheap holidays in it all around the UK and Europe. Well off to Manchester in a bit so won't be on here again til tomorrow so I hope you all have a fun day and think ofd me surrounded by screaming kids at the concert!

x

• Subscriber

lol zhivvy .........

Bad news first ;

Paul David hewson is married to Ali , im not Ali .....

Hes not in the same faith as me ..........

And I love the fella very much.............

Im sick and scared of being single and lonely..............

Good news ;

Found a potential guy to go out with ,

Hes the same faith as me ,

Hes 44 , so hes a man ,:o)

Hes looking for someone ,

I find him rather cute .

Hes blonde with hazel eyes

and the rest I still have to find out ..........

But hes no Paul hewson , but he can possibly make me forget!

Im just not getting any younger.................

And niether is Paul lol

Got radio on and still hoping for my sleeping time.....

x

• Subscriber

have fun at your first Hannah Montana- concert, zhivvy!!

and i do hope you've found the love of your life with this hazel-eyed-man, 123! besides being married to Bono isn't all moonshine i think... imagine loving him but having to share him with all the girls/women who're crazy about him, and also sharing him with all the good causes he's involved with.. it would make me proud , i guess, but i would be also very jealous and very lonely while he's travelling around...

so i'm glad having my love who's always around to keep me warm (except when he's fallen asleep on the couch...)