Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

123love

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

you girls are awake well hope you had a lovely sleep , i wont be back in till about 7.30 - 8 pm so see you till then if your in if not I probly wont be in till midnight or some ridiculous hour there abouts

bye

x

• Subscriber

Not long been up - daughter got up early ad put on a dvd and only shouted me a bit ago - bless her. Off for a coffee and to wake up. Hope you're all having a good day whatever you are up to.

my plans is not to be up to much

xxx

• Subscriber

Well im happy to be here although my eyes are burning from lack of sleep , and yes when I went to sleep late this morning I did go back to more nightmares , more than likely have more tonight , lol , maybe not , we'll see...........

Got radio on but am missing listening to u2.............

Had a cup of tea and hopefully I can keep my eyes open for a proper sleep tonight..............

So whats happening ?

• Subscriber

I think you really need to be sortingout your sleep 123 - it sounds as if you're really having problems with it, sleep deprevation really is bad. Hope your dreams aren't being too bad aswell.

Me and my daughter have had a pretty quiet day. We went to visit the neighbours for a bit, and have been playing in the playroom (used to be our spare room!) and dancing with the bunny - bunny doesn't mind. We're off to do some cutting and sticking things now - have some travel brouchures and cutting them up to make our dream resort!!

hope you're all having fun

• Subscriber

wow Zhiv, I'd much rather be hanging at your house....up for coffee and some toast before work. The vacationers in the house (everyone else) are still snoozing n snoring. I don't have to be in till 1030, so I will stop at the global marketplace near work to pick up fresh pita and some other things for the New Years Eve party we attend each year. Its about 20 of us including the kids, they all went to nursery, preschool and or summer camp together at the Jewish Community Center...last year we did Vietnamese food, this year its Israeli, sure to be a hit as all the other families ARE Israeli or have been to Israel except for my little gang...I will toast a glass, maybe 2, but am on call on Friday so not too much.

Zhiv, thanks for bringing it up. 123, that sleep must be sorted. It is/will affect your overall health, I can tell you professionally and personally. Please visit a health care practitioner--doc, nurse, whatever you have available or care for. The body and mind can not work without rest. Insomnia can also be a symptom of the body trying to tell you something else is wrong, physically or emotionally. We care, 123 (and some of us have been there) This nurse does worry.....

• Subscriber

Oh thanx so much for your concerns but im used to it its been like this for 12 years and on and off for most my life , sorry if I seem to complain , ill try to shutup lol ;o)

Dont worry its just me im a funny one..........xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So sweet of you both though.

Archived