Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

Thanks for all your advice but I dont want to go on this date because I have clear pictures in my mind ,. oh by the way its 12 am.....................fire works are going nuts.................

Ok iff you don't want the date don't do it!

Enjoy the fireworks and have a new year drink!

love and happiness for 2010 123

xxx

happy New Year 123, Zhiv, Barbara and all the new folks on the thread. I got my day off so its a bit of cooking and knitting before we head to our friends house to celebrate.

123, be gentle with yourself. Follow your dreams if you need to.....its your path as you see it.

BTW, Barbara, so glad to know I am not the only person who lives in a Playmobileworld...yeesh. But it is so fun and creative for their minds, both the 5 year old and even the 12 year old!

The nurse as always wishes everyone health---and the fan as always wish everyone more U2.....

Thanks for all your advice but I dont want to go on this date because I have clear pictures in my mind ,. oh by the way its 12 am.....................fire works are going nuts.................

Then by all means, don't go on the date. I'd say if you're having such strong feelings that it may be your intuition kicking in. Always good to listen to your intuition and feelings.

Anyway,  Happy New Year to you and may 2010 bring you all that you hope for.

Then by all means, don't go on the date. I'd say if you're having such strong feelings that it may be your intuition kicking in. Always good to listen to your intuition and feelings.

Anyway,  Happy New Year to you and may 2010 bring you all that you hope for.

embarassed.gifIts crazy because I can just even get worked up thinking about the birds and the bees with this flame I picture , like today was feeling a little erm ..... yeah .....

Well off out to the neighbours now to drink lots of lovely wine!!

Love you all, you are all amazing

have a good

one

xxx