Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
Sounds exciting zhivvy! I'll be crossing my fingers that they'll be recording when you visit =) When you meet them tell them the Zoo wants them to play Bad in 2010!

I'll collect a list of requests from you all before I go!

• Subscriber

hi kids....we are up in northern Minnesota tonight. its -25 with the wind off Lake Superior. The big lake looks weird, lots of ice going by, the big boats still getting through for coal and such.

the drink of the evening is of course, cocoa with marshmallows.....;-)

• Subscriber

Wow, beth that is cold! Hope you''re all wrapped up well. England had lots of snow again yesterday apart from our town - we seem to be our own littel subclimate with no snow!

Well today will be getting ready for my new job starting tomorrow! Not really sure if nervous etc... just relivedt o be working. And if I don't like it i have made a list of what each day's wages will pay for etc... so then I know exactly what i am working for! I think it will be ok though, I guess just getting used to working again.

Hope you're all having a good weekend

xxx

• Subscriber

Hi girls , sounds like you all have been pretty busy , I havnt been in a day or so because i had spent the day with family and we had a good time but im sorry to say i was a little naughty as i had a tad too much to drink in which im not supposed to so i hang head down in shame.................

Got radio on and having a tea , and feeling really sorry for myself................

So whats happening ?

• Subscriber

been busy ferrying daughter around to two parties today! Surely 6 year olds shouldn't have such a social calendar!! So having a quiet night before work tomorrow - will let you all know how it goes.

Why you feeling sorry for yourself 123? hope you're feeling better soon.

take care all

Off to cook dinner

xxx

• Subscriber
Hi girls , sounds like you all have been pretty busy , I havnt been in a day or so because i had spent the day with family and we had a good time but im sorry to say i was a little naughty as i had a tad too much to drink in which im not supposed to so i hang head down in shame.................

Got radio on and having a tea , and feeling really sorry for myself................

So whats happening ?

Ah....123love, there is no hanging head in shame for being naughty and having a few. especially in the "Come and join me i'mhaving beer" thread!! lol Do you realise how long this weekend was and how many of us..were a little naughty...devil.gif

Post and leave your name here..if you were a little... alot...more than alot...more than more than alot.....wink.gif