Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

Sounds a fun day beth - hope you get to book your trip - looking forwards to the sun always makes you feel better

zhivvy-you bed breaker, you!!! Always causing trouble!!

Wasn't my fault!!!! Anyway, it's gone midnight so I'll have to go upstair to my floor frown.gif! And try and get some sleep incase school is opened tomorrow.

have a good evening (morning123) on here all of you

xxx

everlasting love, hmm good one but tey never play it over here either! they did play sweetest thing when i drove home from working!

that must have been a hell of a ....uhm ...dream, zhivvy if it broke your bed!!

it's gonna snow some more over here too, i'm free, 5 days in a row! but people who have to be at work are worrying..

so we're all in the same cold snow accept for 123, enjoy it, girl! and did you hear again from the guy who wanted to take you out?just say it if it none of my business...

I had a lovely day off, errands and a bit of school work (yes its back for me)....grocery shopping done and having a beer while waiting for the hubby to get home so we can eat some bbq chicken, rice and veg.

surprise, more snow here tonight. sigh. we will go online and book our spring break in San Diego tonight just to not be too depressed...

ohh, thinking about the sun, always a good thing! here in belgium we usually have a great summer following a very cold winter, so our hopes or up high tongue.gif

I am the cousin of Nostradomus and I can see a very beautiful Summer in your future...why, yes, its written in the stars and the songs are in your eyes

I am the cousin of Nostradomus and I can see a very beautiful Summer in your future...why, yes, its written in the stars and the songs are in your eyes

Have you been on that chocolate liqueur Xtra?tongue.gif

I have my second day off in a row too Barbara. Mine wasn't planned though - yesterday wasn't chancing moving my car for anyone! (ok maybe Bono lol!!) It was only half the school in so now point just for two hours. And this morning I got a  phone call that because of the super icy roads and where the school is (up big hill!) they've decided to close it. So I have the day to spend on here, get my work planned for next week - i like to do all my lessons on power point, just find it easier and kids can read it better! And also I need to sort everything for the weekend. It's my cousin's wedding in Bolton (roads should be fine for the 70 miles trip). My daughter is a bridesmaid for the first time and is so excited about it. I've been asked if i will read a poem in hte service so i guess i need to find one for that too. I may post some up later to see what you think if you don't nind or maybe you have some suggestions for me!

xx