Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

zhivvy I like the first one , really sweet .

And barbara I have an english/america staffordshire terrier hes beautiful and thinks he owns me ,lol.The only man in my life who give me warm hugs.....

So what happening , really want to crawl back into bed but have work todat for sure............

Got radio on and a tea going ..............

Staffordshire dogs are from my county! I think they are so cute - but i am more of a cat person - too lazy to look after a dog. Hope you have a good day at work. I'm still not sure what i am doing tomorrow as in working or not, guess i'll have to check in hte morning, but more snow has been forcast and it is about -8 out there already so I'd be happier if school was closed and i didn't need to drive.

I am going with the first poem - think it is more fitting with a traditional ceremony and my cousin loved it too.

Think i need ot make myself a hot drink soon as my hands are freezing!

Well im going now crawl back into bed , might be on later.

night to you all

x

Night 123 - hope you sleep well xx

those are nice dogs,but then how could they be anything else coming from zhivvy's county?!

but even if he's the only man in your life, he's the most likely to stay true and devoted to you, 123...wink.gif just like my bulls are to me.. ; -)

those are nice dogs,but then how could they be anything else coming from zhivvy's county?!

but even if he's the only man in your life, he's the most likely to stay true and devoted to you, 123...wink.gif just like my bulls are to me.. ; -)

Not sure in staffordshire where they originate from - will go off and research! But my town is the county town of Staffordshire (why it's called Stafford!!!lol!).

And yes pets are so much more true than humans. My cat and i have had a longer relationship than me and ny husband  - although my cat likes him a bit more than me at times eyes.gif

off to a bussy afternoon! have to go to the townhall tobring in a picture for my new identity card (has to be renewed evey 5 years, so stupid cause i didnt change a bit- as far as i can see..grin.gif..)

have to go wash and style my mums hair, she has to be at the hospital at 4pm! hoping her operation takes place soon as they moved her up the waiting list!!

and then off to spend more money, doing errans and after school we're going to buy new shoes for kids and i hope to find a nce pair of black boots in sales for myself... and i should be cleaning house as my friend is coming over tomorrowevening... if she's able to get her (seems like a snowstorm is on the way, according to the forcast!) she only lives 2 minutes drive but is a bit of an scaredy chicken with this weather...

i'm of now, see you later!

Was running late at work today but finally finished at 5.05 pm so was 5 mins late lol,

listening to radio and feeling pretty hungry , had a nice day thinking about my mum and dad but today mostly my mum...........lucky to have them................

Barbara just a bit busy huh ?