Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

hello all, just a quick one as busy day for me too but wanted to see how you were all doing. We nearly have the car packed for the weekend, with the extrahot drinks blankets etc... as we have been advised to do in case of more bad weather. My daughter is almost at exploding point of excited for bridesmaid duty tomorrow! I'll post some pics when we get back home. Can't believe that my little cousin is getting married (still think of her as 12!!) But he's a lovely man and i'm sure they are going ot be very happy together.

Well need to dash as still in pyjamas and I'm goingot get told off if i don't speed up soon

have fun

xxx

morning! safe travels Zhiv, a wedding is always fun...shes at the perfect age....

a day of work ahead, then off tomorrow. Hope to do a bit of yarn shopping with a pal and fix eldests bed tomorrow..Dinner tomorrow night with my U2 pal for her birthday and then a bit of call on Sunday.

whew. thats a weekend!

you're probably gone by now, zhivvy; but enjoy the weekend, and drive carefully!! (btw, hope your bed-problem is fixed?)

and beth's eldest also bed problems?

of to shoeshop in half an hour, when kids get home! bye-bye

sounds like everyone is having a busy weekend! I have play practice friday & saturday than the ball saturday afternoon so it's busy here too! have a safe weekend everyone!

cheers

xxx

Sitting down to have a cup of coffee with flavored-creamer after taking care of 5 animals, starting a load of laundry and will be off to work in a bit.

*Enters the pub, looks around, finds a vacant seat by the bar near a couple of cute zootopian females, orders a pint of ice cold, refreshing dunkel beer and starts a little small talk*

Lookin' well girls. Out for the night? ;-)

Walks from the bridge over to the pub steps inside , and joins bandcompletely for a beer ;o).............

Morning everyone , just woke up from more nightmares:o( anyway had a good sleep though.......

Listening to the radio and still yet to make a cuppa...............

So whats happening ?

glasses.gifHave to love you and leave you ...........night everybody sweet dreams

love

x

good nite sweet 123. Hey there bandcompletely...wish I was at a pub, but I am having a glass of wine and a curry, after a long day.

re: the big girls bed: bought her an awesome set up at IKEA, a bunkbed with desk under it, etc. Except now she is too tall and bonks her head when she tries to wake up. Has led her to sleep on teh floor, which is not accceptable. Solution needs finding...