Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

goodmorning/afternoon everyone

just had a tea and listening to radio

not done much today accept feel offish this morning , but better now...............

So whats happening?

Going now to have a nap if I can , then may be in later on..............

bye

x

Talking about wine has made me want some so ive poured myself a glass , care to have one with me , im having a red sweet marsala because im a sweet tooth................

And got radio on and their playing , well actually I dont know lol.....

Anyway just want to say now that im all hot from this wine is '' I love u2 ''

love each member and Paul , and hope their album to come is their best yet................

Its funny too because nations grow progressively and I believe NLOTH will have its peek when its reach by people , least we hope people go thatr way..................

Anyway enough of my rambling , im really patient you know , considering................

well im going back to bed , would like it if you could play me a u2 song before I go to sleep :o)

anyway night

love

x

Hello all, Looks like you've all been busy over the weekend. I got back from Bolton a couple of hours ago and really not feelnig well with yet another cold - not good. The wedding went great and by the end of the evening one very tired child - but she and the other bridesmaid did a great job. Pics below!

EleanorAmy.jpg

AmyAdriaanwEleanorAmber.jpg

As you can see still a lot of snow and the bride's skin was almost her something blue!!! But it was a great day!

Hope you all had a fun weekend too

xxx

they look beautiful, all 4 of them! but so cold and bare arms (and shoulders too... poor bride!)

they look beautiful, all 4 of them! but so cold and bare arms (and shoulders too... poor bride!)
Which is why i went for an august wedding!!!! But have to say with the snow around and a blue sky it was lovely