Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

You always seem to have the best drinks Illum!!!

I've crawled back out of bed again - 2 sleeps yeah!!! It is now snowing again, Enjoying timeoff but need to be paid! At least school being closed today didn't mean that I had to telephone with telling htem that I am sick - so if school is open tomorrow should be well enough to go in.

Spending today emailing hotels in Belgium! yeah!!!!! Hopefully will get one booked soon.

take care all

xxx

yes, it sucks being sick on a new job, doesnt it? (can you imagine how i felt, broke my ankle 2 weeks before i had to start at my new job... had to call and tell them i was gonna start 2 months later...)

hope you find a nice hotel, zhivvy!! keep us updated...

gonna watch  TV a little while, have the 7am shift tomorrow... cant stay up late! sleep well you all, read you tomorrow! 

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']I've crawled back out of bed again - 2 sleeps yeah!!! It is now snowing again, Enjoying timeoff but need to be paid! At least school being closed today didn't mean that I had to telephone with telling htem that I am sick - so if school is open tomorrow should be well enough to go in.

Spending today emailing hotels in Belgium! yeah!!!!! Hopefully will get one booked soon.

take care all

xxx

yes, it sucks being sick on a new job, doesnt it? (can you imagine how i felt, broke my ankle 2 weeks before i had to start at my new job... had to call and tell them i was gonna start 2 months later...)

hope you find a nice hotel, zhivvy!! keep us updated...

gonna watch  TV a little while, have the 7am shift tomorrow... cant stay up late! sleep well you all, read you tomorrow! 

Bad shift Barbara -but feel sorry for my husbnad he starts at 6am tomorrow and has to drive 40 mins to work! - he'd better not wake me when he gets up!!!! I'm still full of stinky cold and struggling to breathe so hope the school is shut so i don't need to ring in sick!

Just booked the flights to Dublin  -yeah!!!! So excited. I know it's husband's present but i'm sure i can enjoy it too (and do some U2 stalking......) So will be gettting Hotels in belgium reserved next - I am such a busy gorl travelling around! (it's the gypsy blood in me!)

Have a fun evening all

xxx

hullo friends. Ended up working on call all last night, so just waking up now in the MidwestUS. Having a dark chocolate cocoa instead of coffee so I can sleep tonight.

LAwoman, I LOVED my old bug too! Just the most reliable car. It was pre hubby and kids tho...now I have a bit of a mom-mobile, goes with the job. Worth getting it fixed tho, they are classic!

those kiddo photos are amazing. As the daughter of a wedding photographer, I can say they are among the prettiest winter shots I have ever seen. Might have a bit to do with the models, tho!

well, off to shower so I don't offend the folks at the elementary school when I pick up the youngest. Eldest stayed home with a bad tummy today, but she seems to be on the mend....

hullo friends. Ended up working on call all last night, so just waking up now in the MidwestUS. Having a dark chocolate cocoa instead of coffee so I can sleep tonight.

LAwoman, I LOVED my old bug too! Just the most reliable car. It was pre hubby and kids tho...now I have a bit of a mom-mobile, goes with the job. Worth getting it fixed tho, they are classic!

those kiddo photos are amazing. As the daughter of a wedding photographer, I can say they are among the prettiest winter shots I have ever seen. Might have a bit to do with the models, tho!

well, off to shower so I don't offend the folks at the elementary school when I pick up the youngest. Eldest stayed home with a bad tummy today, but she seems to be on the mend....

Thanks for your comments on the photos beth - i think they are beuatiful too, but I'm biased seeing it's my daughter and my favourite cousin (more like a little sister) in them! The other little (with the shorter hair) is my cousin's best friend's daughter. It was a lovely day. Hope your daughter gets better soon

x

Nice to see you all in here ,

me im great today , had enough sleep........

and hoping to get today off work since government will let me these last couple of days........

Got radio on and want to make a tea but cant because daughter and friend are in the living room :o(

sleeping..............

Hi 123 glad you had a good sleep - you need to wake you daughter and tell her you need your tea!!happy.gif

Well I'm done and off to bed, still feel awful, cold just getting worse, really don't want to ring sick to work - only started last week and then days off with bad weather (not my fault i know, they closed the school) but look bad, sound bad and bright red nose, blocked ears etc... hate colds.

Have a fun evening/day whatever you're doing. I'm off to curl under my duvet on my matress on the floor (still need to sort out buying a new bed frame!!)

xxx